Warfare Results 12/14/2020

Ben M

Warfare Results 12/14/2020

Post by Ben M »

SEGMENT

The fireworks rang out throughout the arena as another episode of EBWF Warfare roared to a thunderous start. The EBWF Universe were ecstatic as EBWF were rounding the corning to their next PPV, Christmas Eve of Destruction. After a few moments, the cameras cut to ringside where Mauro Ranallo and Nigel McGuinness sat, ready to call all of tonight's action.

Mauro Ranallo: Here we are, just a little over a week away from one of EBWF’s most chaotic nights of the year, Christmas Eve of Destruction.

Nigel McGuinness: That’s right, Mauro... Over the years, Christmas Eve of Destruction has proven to be the one night where anything you thought could never happen, happens. The one night where the only thing you can expect... Is destruction.

Mauro Ranallo: I couldn’t have said it better myself Mauro, but that destruction is not going to wait for Christmas Eve... Tonight, the final foundations to Christmas Eve of Destruction will be set... Tonight we have the stipulation that the main event championship match between The Rock and EBWF World Champion will be revealed.

Nigel McGuinness: We will also see newcomer, Tam Nakano taking on the veteran Natalya in what could be an instant classic.

Mauro Ranallo: After her match with Becky Lynch last week, will Tam be 100%?

Nigel McGuinness: We will also witness Tomohiro Ishii take on one half of EBWF Tag-Team Champions, Edge... In what can only be considered a warm up for Tomohiro Ishii to challenge EBWF Gateway Champion, Randy Orton.

Mauro Ranallo: And a little later on tonight, we will have a sit down interview with former EBWF World Champion, the legendary Chris Jericho, in what I can only say... Will leave everyone speechless.

Nigel McGuinness: But before all that...

Just then, Nigel was cut off mid-sentence by “We Riot” by CFO$, blasted on the sound system. There was mass confusion throughout the arena until two figures emerged on the stage. The crowd erupted when the two individuals were identified. Dressed in common punk rocker style leather and yellow plaid, Ruby Riott and former EBWF Women’s Champion, Liv Morgan strolled out onto the stage. The duo wore matching gear, with only slight differences to the attire. Liv wore some high waisted leather shorts, while Ruby still dorned her signature one legged tights, also made of leather. Ruby’s bright green hair shined the brightest as Liv’s silver blonde hair stood out on its own.

Nigel McGuinness: Well... I guess these two didn’t want my introduction...

Mauro Ranallo: I don’t think these two wait for any introductions...

Ruby and Liv stood on the entrance way as the duo soaked in the admiration. The two smiled at each other before they finally made their way to the ringside. For the first time in nearly a year, Christy Hemme got on the microphone to make her introduction of the group.

Christy Hemme: Making their way to the ring... Ruby Riott and Liv Morgan... THE RIOTT SQUAD!!!

As the two neared the ring, Liv charged forward and rolled into the ring. Ruby walked around to the camera side of the ring as Liv moved around inside the ring. Liv made her way to the same side of the ring of Ruby and moved through the ropes. She sat down on the second rope with her legs and body on the outside of the ring. Liv reached down and Ruby took her hand. Ruby climbed up onto the apron and stood directly next to Liv. The duo posed for the wide camera on the apron of the ring before Liv finally ducked and spun back into the ring. Ruby entered in behind her and the two stopped in the center of the ring. Once more the two stopped and they stood in the center of the ring and soaked up all the cheers from the EBWF Universe.

Mauro Ranallo: The EBWF Universe hasn't seen these young women in almost a year... They are really showing how much they’ve missed them.

Ruby and Liv smiled at each other in the center of the ring, with what looked like tears filling up in their eyes. Ruby walked over to the corner of the ring. Christy walked up to the ring with a smile and handed Ruby two microphones. Ruby walked back to the center and joined her partner. She tapped Liv with the microphone as she handed her one. Ruby raised the microphone up to her lip, and with a little crackle in her voice.

Ruby Riott: Sounds like you missed us...

Another eruption of cheers rang out. Ruby and Liv looked at each other and shook their heads in disbelief. The emotion could be felt throughout the arena.

Ruby Riott: Well... After months of isolation... Believe when I say, we’ve missed all of you too.

The crowd chanted their names and cheers filled the sold out arena. Liv smirked cockily and shrugged her shoulders while she looked over at Ruby.

Liv Morgan: Well of course they did, Rue! Have you seen what the Women’s division has become? Total snooze fest, bro!

Ruby Riott: That’s why we had to show up last week to make that match more relevant...

Liv nodded her head in agreement with what Ruby was saying to the crowd.

Ruby Riott: Don’t get me wrong... Tam did great. Strong showing...

Liv Morgan: I’m a fan of P-Chan!!

Ruby snickered but quickly went right back to talking.

Ruby Riott: But Becky... Eh...

Liv Morgan did an exaggerated thumbs down and stuck her tongue out, doing an obnoxious raspberry sound to make her point.

Liv: I had snacks and everything and it was STILL a fight to stay awake. I mean c’mon Becky, how sad is your life gotta be when you’re handed a fake title by your puppet, Winter? It’s sad, ya feel me. You’re not Women’s championship material… that’s straight facts - comin’ from a former Women’s Champion herself! I beat one of the toughest females this division has ever offered up. That’s right, in case ya missed it - I beat Natalya!

Ruby Riott: You know... The Natalya that you couldn’t beat Becky... Just sayin.

Liv laughed and patted Ruby Riott on her shoulder.

Liv Morgan: Ohhhh snap, Becky! You finna be calling Ruby Nyquil because she’s a cold killa!

The two laughed together.

Liv Morgan: But in all seriousness - Rue and I ain’t here to waste our time.

Ruby Riott: We already wasted enough time in quarantine.

Liv Morgan: Whole FACTS! But it all stops now. We couldn’t take sitting at home anymore, watching people like Becky Lynch and Winter clogging up our TV screens and ruining the very division Rue and I love so much. All the former greats of EBWF didn’t sacrifice everything just for your ungrateful Irish ass to trample all over their work. Ya wanna know why you haven’t been granted a title shot from Trish Stratus? Because she knows you ain’t worth her time, duh! Do you expect her to spell it out for you? Nobody around here wanna deal with you. Not the Champion… not even the fans. That’s gotta cut deep, bro... It must suck to suck!

Ruby Riott: Well Liv... There are two people that wanna deal with her... We wanna deal with her, and that Ice Queen wannabe... Winter.

Ruby shrugged her shoulders at Liv with a smirk.

Ruby Riott: See... What Liv hasn’t told you. While we sat at home watching the destruction of our division... I got an itch...

Liv Morgan: Ewww... Rue...

Ruby Riott: No, no... Not that kind of an itch... I got the itch for some hijinks.

Ruby winked at Liv which caused Liv to smirk.

Ruby Riott: So I called Liv up on Zoom and I looked her in the eye and I could see in Liv’s eyes that she had that same itch... So after having Thanksgiving all alone, not being allowed to have family over... I knew... You can’t have a holiday without some hijinks...

Liv Morgan: …and we all know that Rue and I love us some hijinks. But we both knew that as lifetime P.I.C’s, we had to do this together. So I hit up Ikeda who was ALL too happy to let us right back in the building. If not short of begged. But we won’t go into that.

Ruby Riott: We may be one short because someone had to go off and get pregnant... But even with the two of us... We Liv to Riott...

Ruby smirked over at Liv, signaling the duo’s new name.

Ruby Riott: So after some hard negotiating with Wes... We came to the conclusion that Liv and I would return at Christmas Eve of Destruction to... For the lack of a better term... Put an end to Becky and Winter’s reign of boredom in EBWF... In a Holiday Hijinks Match.

Ruby looked over at Liv as she announced the matchup.

Ruby Riott: We’ll see you girls on Christmas Eve...

Liv Morgan: Merry Christmas!!

Liv grinned as she puckered up and blew a kiss at the camera. “We Riot” blasted back onto the sound system. The EBWF Universe cheered out as Ruby and Liv hugged in the middle of the ring before the duo exited the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: Well, Nigel... It looks like we have another match added to the Christmas Eve of Destruction card.

Ruby and Liv walked back up the ramp and through the curtain.

MATCH ONE

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, we've got Tam Nakano in action against Natalya!

Nigel McGuinness: Tam Nakano fought a hellacious match against Becky Lynch last week... it will be interesting to see what condition she's in tonight!

"Violet Kung Fu Girl" by Eigenkreation hit and the crowd cheered as Tam Nakano made her way to the ring. Nakano's arm was bandaged, but she was all smiles as she headed down the ramp. When Nakano was in the ring, "Missile" by Dorothy hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction for Natalya. After Natalya had entered the ring, the referee called for the bell. Nakano went to lock up with Natalya, but Natalya shoved her down to the mat, then stomped on Nakano several times. Nakano got to her feet and hit Natalya with a series of kicks, then went to whip her against the ropes. Natalya reversed the Irish whip, sending Nakano into the ropes, then hit her with a dropkick. As both women got to their feet, Natalya hit a Michinoku Driver, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Nakano kicked out! Natalya pulled Nakano to her feet and set her up for a suplex, but Nakano blocked it, countering with a neckbreaker. Nakano then grabbed Natalya, locking in a dragon sleeper! Natalya was able to get her foot on the ropes and the referee ordered Tam Nakano to break the hold. Nakano did so, then climbed to the top rope and waited for Natalya to get to her feet. Once Natalya was on her feet, Nakano hit her with a diving knee strike to the face! She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Natalya kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: I thought that knee strike would have knocked Natalya out cold... but she was able to kick out before the 3 count!

Nigel McGuinness: She's one of the toughest women on the roster, Mauro.

Nakano got to her feet and took several steps back, waiting for Natalya to get to her feet. When Natalya was up, Nakano charged towards her, going for the Violet Shoot... but Natalya ducked out of the way! Nakano turned around, and Natalya hit her with a big boot, taking her down. Natalya then grabbed Nakano by the legs, going for the sharpshooter... but before she could lock it in, Tam Nakano kicked her away! As Natalya stumbled backwards, Nakano got to her feet and went for a roundhouse kick, but Natalya ducked out of the way then hit Nakano with a discus clothesline. She grabbed Nakano by the legs once more, and this time she was able to lock in the Sharpshooter! Tam Nakano cried out in pain, but she was able to get to the ropes and the referee ordered Natalya to break the hold. Natalya did so, then pulled Nakano to her feet and hit her with a series of punches. Natalya then hit Nakano with a kick to the midsection, and lifted her up, setting her up for the Alabama Slam... but Nakano was able to counter it into a DDT! Natalya looked dazed as she got to her feet, and Nakano whipped her against the ropes, then hit the Violet Shoot! She hooked both legs and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Mauro Ranallo: It's over! Another victory for Tam Nakano!

The referee called for the bell and raised Nakano's arm in victory. As Tam Nakano celebrated, Alexa Bliss ran to the ring and attacked her from behind! Bliss knocked Nakano down to the mat and punched her on the mat several times, before dragging her to her feet and hitting a DDT. Bliss rolled out of the ring and grabbed a steel chair from ringside, then re-entered the ring and hit Nakano's injured arm with the chair! Nakano cried out in pain clutching her arm, and the referee pulled Bliss away before she could inflict further damage.

Nigel McGuinness: Alexa Bliss challenged Tam Nakano to a match at Christmas Eve of Destruction... will Nakano accept her challenge?

Mauro Ranallo: And if she does, will she be 100% by then?

A medic checked on Tam Nakano as Warfare went to a commercial break.

SEGMENT

As Warfare returned from a commercial break, the camera cut to Mauro Ranallo and Nigel McGuinness at ringside.

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome back! Up next, we have an interview with former EBWF World Champion Chris Jericho. I had the chance to sit down with Chris earlier today and let's just say the interview did not go as expected... take a look at the footage.

The show cut to Mauro Ranallo's interview with Chris Jericho, which was recorded in the Barclay Center's Billboard Lounge. Jericho was wearing his Le Champion Glamour Shot t-shirt and a pair of jeans, and he was drinking a whisky on the rocks. Mauro Ranallo was sat across from him with a glass of water.

Mauro Ranallo: Good afternoon Chris, thank you for joining me.

Chris Jericho: Thank you for having me, Mauro. It's nice to have something to do, to be honest... I've felt like EBWF's forgotten man since Fanniversary.

Mauro Ranallo: I'd like to start by talking to you about Fanniversary, and the events leading up to it. For the benefit of our viewers, allow me to briefly recap. You won the EBWF World Title at Wrestlemania, defeating Aiden English. A few weeks later, you and Aiden English had a backstage brawl which culminated in you throwing Aiden English off one of our production trucks, causing him a serious back injury...

Jericho chuckled, and raised his glass as if to "toast" the injury he had caused Aiden English.

Mauro Ranallo: ...fast forward a couple of months and The Rock won the King of the Ring tournament, becoming the number one contender for your EBWF World Title. You lost to The Rock at Summerslam, then moments later Aiden English returned and attacked you.

Jericho's expression changed to a frown and he let out a sigh.

Chris Jericho: It was one of the worst nights of my career, Mauro. And things haven't gotten much better since... continue.

Mauro Ranallo: It was then announced that you would get your World Title rematch at Fanniversary, but that it would be a triple threat match – Chris Jericho versus The Rock versus Aiden English. In that match, Aiden English pinned you to win the World Title.

There was a momentary pause, as if both Jericho and Mauro Ranallo were waiting for the other to speak.

Chris Jericho: Is there a question, Mauro?

Mauro Ranallo: Yes, apologies. Chris, my question is about a comment you made on Warfare a few weeks ago... you said Jake Hager had, and I quote, "let you down" at Fanniversary. We haven't seen Hager since then, so I have two questions. Firstly, do you blame Jake Hager for your loss at Fanniversary? And secondly, does that mean you and Jake Hager are no longer working together?

Chris Jericho: I think I'm going to need another drink for this...

Jericho called over the barman and asked for another whisky. Jericho finished off his first whisky, took a sip of the second when it arrived, then began to speak.

Chris Jericho: To be honest with you Mauro, I don't really want to talk about Jake Hager. But since everybody keeps asking me about it, I guess I better set the record straight. You asked me if I blame Jake for what happened at Fanniversary, and the honest answer is no. I don't blame him. I lost that match, Aiden English won and he's the champion. The match was fought under triple threat rules, which means that a couple of things. First of all, it means that you don't have to pin the World Champion to win the match... so The Rock has no reason whatsoever to complain about losing the title. Aiden won the match fair and square, and while I don't like either Aiden English or The Rock, I hate The Rock more. So I hope Aiden retains the World Title at Christmas Eve of Destruction. Second of all, the rules of a triple threat match mean that there are no disqualifications or count outs. Which means if someone who isn't in the match interferes, there is no rules against that. But just because there are no rules against something, that doesn't make it right. When I said that Jake Hager let me down, everybody misunderstood me. I didn't mean that he let me down because he didn't help me win the match... I meant that he let me down by getting involved in the first place.

Mauro looked confused.

Mauro Ranallo: So just to be clear, Chris... are you saying you didn't want Jake Hager to get involved in your match at Fanniversary?

Jericho nodded.

Chris Jericho: That's exactly what I'm saying. You're not a wrestler, Mauro, so there's a lot you don't understand. One of those things is that you don't know how... difficult... triple threat matches are. You have to switch your focus between two different opponents, and while you only need to pin or submit one of your opponents, you need to be smart enough and focused enough to beat them both. It's a mental battle as well as a physical one. Let me be very clear – I didn't ask Jake Hager to get involved in the match, nor did I want him involved. Because as soon as he got involved, that meant I was trying to focus on three people. I had to know what Jake Hager, The Rock and Aiden English were doing. I wasn't fully focused, and that's how Aiden English beat me. I had a game plan going into that match, and as soon as Hager got involved, that plan went out the window.

Mauro Ranallo: Chris, it sounds a lot like you're blaming Ja-

Jericho interrupted.

Chris Jericho: I'm not blaming him. I'm not, Mauro. I'm just saying that he let me down, and if he hadn't gotten involved in the match, I guarantee things would have ended differently. So in answer to your second question... Jake Hager and I are no longer working together. In fact, Jake is no longer working for EBWF.

Mauro was about to ask a follow up question when Jake Hager approached Chris Jericho, confronting him.

Jake Hager: What the hell, Chris? Did you just say I'm no longer working for EBWF?

Hager was standing over Jericho, who looked uncomfortable. He got to his feet, stepped away from Hager, then responded to him.

Chris Jericho: Didn't you get the memo, Jake? I had one of my people contact you after Fanniversary to let you know your services were no longer required. I don't need people who let me down working for me.

Hager clenched his fists. He looked angry.

Jake Hager: Believe me Chris, I'm more than happy for you and me to go our separate ways. But I don't work for you... I work for EBWF. You can’t fire me.

Chris Jericho: Are you sure about that, Jake? Remember who you're talking to, assclown. I brought you to EBWF and I can sure as hell get rid of you if I don’t need you anymore. I'm the Director of New Talent Development... that's the only reason you have a contract. Wes didn't want you, so if I tell him to fire you, that means you're fired. Now get the hell out of here before I call security.

Jake Hager: Who the hell do you think you are, Chris? You might be the longest serving member of the EBWF roster, but that doesn't mean you run this place. I talked to Wes after you tried to fire me, and do you know what he said? He told me that you and I need to sort out our differences between ourselves. He's not getting involved, so if you want me to leave EBWF, you're going to have to make me.

Chris Jericho: And what's it going to take to make you leave, Jake? Because I sure as hell don't want you around anymore, and neither does anyone else.

Hager smirked.

Jake Hager: You want me gone, Chris? You just have to do one thing... beat me in a match at Christmas Eve of Destruction. Let's settle this in the ring, and let's do it in a Last Man Standing. Whoever loses, leaves EBWF for good.

Chris Jericho: Wait, what? Do you really think I'm going to put my EBWF career on the line?

Jake Hager: No, I guess not. Because you're a coward... that's why you brought me in to be your "right hand man", isn't it? You knew your time of being one of EBWF's top guys was up, so you needed some hired muscle to keep you relevant.

Jericho glared at Jake, his eyes widening with fury.

Chris Jericho: A coward? How dare you! I brought you to EBWF to make you relevant, jackass. I'm not afraid of you, so if beating you at Christmas Eve of Destruction is what it's going to take to get rid of you, then you've got your match Jake. Now get the hell out of here and let me finish my interview.

Jake Hager: Sure thing, Chris. It's just a shame you're not as good at wrestling as you are at talking... maybe if you were, you'd still be champion.

Hager shoved Jericho, knocking him back onto the couch, then turned to walk away. Jericho picked up his glass of whisky and got to his feet, smashing the glass over Jake Hager's head! Hager stumbled forwards, looking dazed, and Jericho began to pummel him with a series of punches. Hager fought back with some punches of his own, then grabbed Jericho and slammed him into the wall! Jericho cried out in pain, and Hager lifted him up, powerbombing him onto the table! The barman could be heard calling security, and Hager walked away, leaving Jericho laid out.

MATCH TWO

Mauro Ranallo: Well there you have it... Chris Jericho will face Jake Hager in a Last Man Standing match at Christmas Eve of Destruction, and the loser will leave EBWF!

Nigel McGuinness: Up next here on Warfare, we've got the Breakout Champion Tomohiro Ishii in action as he goes one on one with the Rated R Superstar, Edge!

Ishii came to the ring first as the crowd cheered. Christy Hemme announced him and then the crowd popped again for the arrival of Edge. The bell rang. They circled the ring and Edge ducked a clothesline. Edge punched but was unable to whip the massive Ishii into the corner. Ishii sent him to the corner but ran into a boot. Edge jumped off the second rope right into a leg hook belly-to-belly suplex. Ishii started to work on the arm of Edge, stretching it out on the rope. Ishii wrenched the arm and brought Edge to his knees in pain. Edge fought to his feet but Ishii punched him right in the heart. Ishii applied a standing arm bar but Edge fought up again. Ishii kneed him and sent him to the corner but ran into a back elbow. Edge went for a tornado DDT but Ishii pushed him off and clotheslined him down.

Ishii went into the ropes but Edge avoided the falling head-butt. Edge hit a few running forearms and went for an impaler DDT but Ishii pushed him to the corner. Ishii charged into a drop-toe-hold, putting him face first into the turnbuckle. Edge hit a top rope cross-body block but Ishii kicked out at two. The kick out sent Edge to the apron. Edge shouldered him and went for a roll-up but Ishii killed him with a banzai drop. Edge kicked out at two. Ishii dragged him to the corner and propped him up. Ishii went across the ring and charged but Edge avoided the butt bump. Ishii went to the second rope and hit a diving bulldog.

Edge got up in the corner and the crowd was really feeling it. Ishii turned and tried to clothesline Edge but Edge ducked it and speared him for the win!

Mauro Ranallo: What a victory for Edge!

Edge’s hand was raised in victory as Warfare went to commercial.

SEGMENT

When Warfare returned back from commercial “Kingdom” started playing and Aiden English stepped out with the EBWF World Title hung over his shoulder. He had a very intense look on his face as he strided towards to the ring hearing the boos from the crowd. He slowly climbed onto the ring apron and stared out at the crowd. He adjusted the EBWF Championship over his shoulder and slowly climbed into the ring.

Nigel McGuinness: Well here we go, Mauro. We are about to find out what the stipulation for the World Title match is going to be at Christmas Eve of Destruction.

Mauro Ranallo: This is a matchup that we've been building towards since Aiden English pinned Chris Jericho at Fanniversary to cost The Rock his first title reign as EBWF Champion.

Aiden English was granted a microphone and it was clear he was waiting for the future challenger before he spoke.

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLL

WHAT THE ROCK

IS COOKIN'

Followed "Electrifying" by Jim Johnston hit the loud speaker and it was clear that English would not have to wait long. The Rock exploded out of the back to deafening cheers. He was donning his signature shades, a Team Bring It tanktop, and black sweats. He quickly made his way down the ramp and into the ring. Stopping to stare down English who didn't blink. The two made eye contact as The Rock went through his trademark entrance. He was also granted a microphone. The Rock paced around the ring before finally stopping. He put the mic to his mouth. A "Rocky" chant broke out. When it died down, he spoke.

The Rock: FINALLY... THE ROCK... has come bac...

Aiden had heard it enough. He cut in, which did not sit well with The Rock, and you could tell by his startled and annoyed reaction.

Aiden English: Enough! I'm the champion and I will speak first. For the past few weeks, we have been going back and forth. The childish games are over. Tonight, we decide what type of match that I'm going to BEAT you in to retain the EBWF Championship. Now the type of match doesn't matter... "GREAT" one... because as you can see by my friend here.. I am CLEARLY the superior competitor. I am the EBWF Champion and I'm going to STAY the EBWF Champion... and there's absolutely nothing... at all... that you can do about it.

Aiden smirked towards The Rock. He slowly took off his sunglasses and hooked them to the inside of his shirt. As he did this he never broke intense eye contact with Aiden. He slowly raised his mic back up to his mouth.

The Rock: Seeing as The Rock was not done speaking yet... YOU... should KNOW YOUR ROLE... AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

The crowd finished the catchphrase with him. Aiden rolled his eyes, not impressed.

The Rock: Now you stand there in front of The Rock, and you RUN YOUR MOUTH... that you're the superior competitor... that you're the EBWF Champion... and that it doesn't matter what type of match we have at Christmas Eve of Destruction. RUN YOUR MOUTH... about how you're going to STAY the EBWF Champion- well The Rock says... that he for once agrees with you... but NOT about you staying the champion... instead The Rock agrees... that in in fact DOESN'T MATTER what match we have at Christmas Eve of Destruction... because you may be the EBWF Champion... but as The Rock has said TIME and TIME again you got that BELT because you pinned Chris Jericho... you DID NOT pin The Rock. So technically you won... and The Rock lost... technically you're the champion... and The Rock is not... but at Christmas Eve of Destruction... The Rock... is TECHNICALLY... just going to kick your candy ass all OVER GODS GREEN EARTH... and become once again... EBWF Champion.

Aiden smirked. As the crowd cheered.

Aiden English: Cute... precious... whatever helps you sleep at night, Rocky. The fact is... you know deep down that me pinning Chris was the best thing that could have ever happened, because it gives your GIGANTIC ego a rest knowing that I didn't pin you in that particular match... but DEEP DOWN you also know that at Christmas Eve of Destruction it's just me and you... and in that match... on that night... you'll have nobody to put the blame on for your defeat... except the has been that you see in the mirror.

The Rock's look of intensity turned into a smile. Aiden never broke from his look of intense confidence.

The Rock: Has been... The Rock... well Aiden... The Rock can look at you... and see that you have the confidence that goes far beyond the babbling balding baby back bitch that you actually are... so The Rock says... you're right. You ARE the champion... you ARE at the top of this business... so The Rock wants you to do the honors... The Rock wants you to pick the match stipulation... ANY stipulation... because quite frankly... beyond a SHADOW of a doubt... The Rock simply doesn't care... The Rock thinks... NO... The Rock knows... that WHATEVER match stipulation you pick... The Rock is going to still be that trail blazing... eyebrow raising... pie eating... jabroni beating... cut you NO slack... about to get his title back... PEOPLES CHAMP... and he knows that no matter what your little honey roasted peanut sized brain can come up with... that in that match... you simply CAN'T STOP... CAN'T STOP... The Rock, from taking that belt right off your shoulder. So go ahead... Aiden... go ahead... tell The Rock what type of match you want... name it jabroni... The Rock is sick of all the games too. All he wants you to do right now Aiden... is NAME... THE... MATCH.

The Rock had a look of extreme intensity on his face. Aiden thought to himself and nodding.

Aiden English: You know what Rock... I actually respect that. I do. Letting the man of the higher intellect and ability name the match. It's honorable. So I'll tell you what... "ROCKY"... I'll take you up on that offer... at Christmas Eve of Destruction... It's going to be The Rock versus the EBWF CHAMPION AIDEN ENGLISH... in a barbed wired CROWN match.

The crowd cheered.

Nigel McGuinness: Is that what I think it is?

Mauro Ranallo: I would have to assume...

Aiden English: You see Rock... as I said last week... the KING OF THE RING CROWN... is the only reason you were the champion in the first place... and now I'm going to put a barbed wire crown back on your head... and that is going to spell the END of the match... and of this publicity stunt return of yours. The crown will be suspended from the ring... the first man to retrieve it and "crown" his opponent... will be declared the winner... and make no mistake about it Rock... that man... will. Be. Me.

The Rock's look of intensity never broke. He extended his hand. Aiden laughed as and mouthed "bad decision" he accepted his handshake. The Rock brought him in close.

The Rock: Barbed Wire Crown Match... Done.

The Rock promptly pulled Aiden in and hit the champion with the Rock Bottom in the middle of the ring. Causing his title to go flying.

The Rock: IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK- IS COOKIN'.

The Rock quickly cocked an eyebrow and chucked the microphone down on the now fallen EBWF Champion. He picked up the EBWF Championship and went up on the turnbuckle and held it up to the capacity crowd in Brooklyn. "Electrifying" hit the loud speaker once more.

Nigel McGuinness: Well it looks like we have our stipulation- and both men have gotten the better of each other in recent weeks. I simply can't wait for this one Mauro!

Mauro Ranallo: Neither can I partner... we will see you on Christmas Eve. Goodnight!

Warfare went off the air.