Really Wes?

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Brandon M

Really Wes?

Post by Brandon M »

======================================================
A video uploaded to EBWF.net
Event: EBWF Breakfast with the Champions
Date: 10/24/2019
Time: 8:00AM
======================================================

The scene opens outside the Hotel as a white Hummer limo pulls up the entrance. The driver get out and walks around to the back and opens the door. After a few seconds Lio Rush ( Wearing a white suit with a pair of sunglasses on and holding the EBWF Breakout champion ) steps out smirking and laughing. Bobby Lashley ( Wearing a black suit with a pair of sunglasses on ) emerges next. He smirks and flintches towards the driver knocking him down. Bobby and Lio laugh as Hardcore Holly ( Wearing a black suit and pair of sunglasses ) steps out next smirking. All three stand there for a few seconds before Lio walks up to the driver who is getting back on his feet. Lio reaches into his pocket and takes out a big roll of money. Lio then begins going threw the money and pulls out a one dollar bill. Lio then crumbles it up and throws it at the driver. Lio, Bobby and Hardcore then all begin walking inside the hotel. They continue walking until they get to a room with a sign that reads Reserved for Money They shut the door as Lio begins speaking.

Lio Rush: So! It seems like my boys have put those two idiots that Wes and the entire EBWF universe love on the shelf! HA! Ya welcome! Fact is ladies and gentleman we did warn ya! We warned Jon Moxley! We warned Seth dumbass Rollins! And now take a look at what is back where it belongs! The EBWF Hardcore slash Breakout title!

Hardcore, Lio, And Bobby all clap while laughing. Lio then continues speaking.

Lio Rush: Because Moxley! Ya just aint got what it takes lil man to hold this belt! But fact is no one does! Take a look at what the longest reigning Breakout champ did to get this belt!

A photo then appears of Hardcore Holly bloodied and smiling being handed the EBWF Breakout championship from Christmas Eve of Destruction 2018

Lio Rush: Money don't lie folks! Facts are facts! Not Jon Moxley! Not Seth Rollins! Not Drew McIntyre! And for damn sure not Tommaso Ciampa! Not one damn person can stand one on one with any of us! Especially a industry legend like Hardcore Holly! HA! I mean Tommaso Ciampa how the hell do you even get a title opportunity? Ya do nothing but lose bro HA! I mean Drew is Drew even though he is never here and almost never fights!.. HA! Just keeping it one hundred HA!

Hardcore Holly: Ya know hold up Lio! Hey Wesley! Owner CEO whatever the hell you wanna call yaself! Let me get something straight! Ya screw me out of my belt then when I injured ya precise Jon dumbass you hand it back to me? Let me tell ya something boy! I don't like games! I don't like bullshit! I don't kiss ass and I damn sure aint gonna be ya friend! I aint signing no stupid autographs or taking no pictures! I aint gonna be at this stupid breakfast with the champions! And I aint no goddamn genie I aint granting any wishes!! Ya know what.. I really think all of you idiots in the EBWF universe are just brain dead! Including you Wes! I said it before and I will say say again I aint no fake ass! I aint no comic book character! I don't call my self a Psychopath! I don't call myself a sic fuk! I am exactly what I say I am!.. A fighter! I want to fight! People like Jon want belt's! People like Drew want a quick pay check! And people like Tommaso just want any kind of relevance! Its pathetic... I mean honestly in what world Wes do you think its a good idea to have me in the same room with Legion? And kids? Really Wes? It pisses me off!.. Because ya know damn well that's a bad idea! Or maybe you think I am just some bitch who gonna sit there in ya fantasy land hugging kids and eating breakfast.. With Legion! Jesus Wes smarten up boy! Because I Hate to break it to ya.. But I only play in the real world! And in the real world Legion had better stay the hell away from us! We have some unfinished business with them and soon enough me and the big man gonna go Legion hunting! But until then Drew! Since I know Tommaso is garbage and aint got what it takes to last a minute in the ring with me, I am counting on you man! Because I want a fight! I am looking for a fight! I am dying to fight!! Drew, I know your a part timer an that's ok! But understand something.. I am looking to hurt someone! Tommaso I aint worried about that guy belongs on the corner begging for some change! Personally I have no idea how this man still has a job and yet again here he is getting a chance at my title? He never wins, Drew never wrestles, Yet both get a shot at my belt! And although I would usually be pissed about having to defend my belt against these two, I wanna fight so damn bad why don't we add Grado or how about Michael Dante or even The Rock.. Hell just add the whole damn roster! Don't matter to me! But fact is someone is getting hurt Sunday plain and simple! As far as the rest of this week goes I will be exactly where I was last year in my hometown at my gym! Drew, Tommaso! Ill see you boys at Fanniversary! So How Do Ya Like Me Now!

Hardcore then slams his fist on a table before storming out of the room. Bobby gets up and follows as Lio begins speaking again.

Lio Rush: Wes! What happens Sunday to Drew and Tommaso is on your hands bro! Best believe we gonna collect! Money always shines baby! See ya'll at Fanniversary.

Lio then raises his sunglasses and winks before smirking and walking away. After a few seconds the screen goes black.
Shayna Baszler: Current EBWF Women's Champion
Lio Rush: Current EBWF Breakout Champion
Erick Rowan: Special Enforcer
Hardcore Holly: Retired, 2 X EBWF Breakout Champion
Bobby Lashley: Injured