Order Restored

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

Order Restored

Post by D.J »

OOC: Here's my RP for Fanniversary- been a crazy few days- but glad to get something up. Good luck to Billy and everyone else competing. Happy 18th to the fed that has changed my life :)

The Miz had been in this situation before. Perhaps more than anyone else on the active roster besides Chris Jericho. He was a 4 time World Champion- and the stage was set for yet another main event clash where he would have an opportunity to gain the games to prize at Fanniversary. To do so he would have to beat Aiden English- he'd done this before- but Aiden was able to pin AJ Styles the last time these two were in a ring together to become the EBWF Champion and end what was almost 9 months for Miz at the top of the mountain. This has not sat well- and though Miz' nuptials fell in between then and now- Miz seemed to be out from under the group he was working with prior to him losing the gold- and now back in good graces with his "Mizfits" that stood by him through his longest of four reigns. A newly married, newly focused, newly motivated Miz spelled trouble for Aiden English in the eyes of many wrestling fans around the world.

The scene opened up to a caption that said "3 Weeks Before Fanniversary" and it was an extremely tropical scene in Cabo, St. Lucas. The camera was panning around like crazy and picked up stunning views of blue water and the complete paradise that was the resort we were viewing. All of a sudden, the camera cut to inside the resort that originally was the wide shot as the video came onto the air. We were on a roof top patio of one of the extravagant rooms. Mickie Mizanin was the first thing EBWF fans saw, she was in pink bikini bottoms and a gray dray fit hoodie unzipped to reveal a pink bikini top. She flipped a couple of grapes into her mouth, as she flashed her ring to the camera. The Miz entered the patio shirtless wearing black board shorts. He went over to Mickie and gave her a kiss on the forehead and sat down next to her. He enjoyed a couple of grapes himself as he began to speak.

The Miz: EBWF universe- when you see this- we will be just days away from Fanniversary. When you see this- you will already know that I decided to rid myself of the Trilogy-and that I decided to join back up with the only people that truly have had my back- and that is my dedicated and loyal Mizfits.. when you see this.. we will be days away from your hero regaining the EBWF Championship.. which means that we will be days away from something that has been missing since I lost that very strap... order. You see Mizfits- I feel so strongly about this- that here ON MY HONEYMOON NO LESS.. I've decided to make this vlog to tell you that I'm fully aware that ever since Aiden English has become the EBWF Champion- everyone who watches the show has been kind of looking around at each other and thinking the same thing to themselves.. is this the end of this company? Is Aiden English being the EBWF Champion the nuclear bomb that is going to end the 18 year history of this company that has changed my life and given me everything I have to my name in this world? The answer is.. if he stayed the champion.. than maybe.. but since he won't... no. You see guys- Aiden English becoming champion really only proved one thing- and that is that AJ Styles has not only jumped the shark, but he wore a rocket pack and jumped the entire ocean. Aiden English becoming champion doesn't have to mean the celebration of mediocrity- it doesn't have to mean the fall of what was once the best of the best company in sports entertainment- it can simply mean that AJ Styles.. well sucks.. and boy does he ever. Except now Aiden- now it's back to the situation where you can't beat me.. now it's back to the scenario where the best wrestler wins the match- and not the second best wrestler beats the strung out distant third best wrestler in the match to take the belt. The EBWF is still the EBWF- but for god sakes if you're representing it as it's champion.. it just a REALLY REALLY bad look for the company.. that's where I come in.. the knight in shining armor once again to regain the title and give the EBWF fans one big- "oh well thank god" moment. You see people watch our product and they want to relate to it, they want to feel like they are apart of something special, and if you are the champion of the company Aiden.. well that just doesn't feel very special now does it? If this balding flubsy nerd is holding the title- what kind of message is that sending to the public.. "the EBWF where the below average can be champion" nay i say- nay indeed.. the below average must be treated like the below average- and the cream of the crop best of the best- must once again rise to the top of the business.. and that is exactly what I'm going to do.

Mickie smiled.

[color=#FF00BF]Mickie Mizanin: And believe me.. there's nobody better to be on top than the Miz..

The Miz smirked sheepishly.

The Miz: Mick...

Mickie Mizanin: Sorry I'm drunk.. it's my honeymoon!

The Miz: Which reminds me- I have things to do here.. but I just couldn't wait another second to record this- I know that it is going to wait until right before Fanniversary. I can't wait to get back in front of the EBWF fans and let them know that like a wart on my finger I've decided to freeze the makeshift cronies that I've been hanging with right out- and go back to the formula that I know is successful, and that is me being all that is Miz- in other words all that is staggeringly great- and doing it with the support of my Mizfits every step of the way. When Aiden English pinned AJ Styles- I was closing in on becoming the longest reigning EBWF Champion in the 18 year history of this company- so if you think that's just going to sit well with me Aiden than you are more delusional than I even thought you were. You see it's incredibly fitting that Fanniversary is held right before Halloween because that is exactly what Aiden English is doing- he's masquerading as something he's not. He's scowling- he's dark- he's well he's pretending that he is a champion worthy of this great company.. when really he belongs in a team speak group playing world of warcraft.. and when I say team speak group- I'm not even sure if that's a real thing and if that reference is accurate because I'm not a gigantic pasty nerd. All awkward soliloquies and broody anecdotes don't change the fact that when I rip your costume off days before Halloween you're simply going to be exposed as the talent-less jamoak-a-doke milkshake that I've always known you to be.. you're going to be exposed to the entire world as someone who became the champion at the expense of a brain dead burnout washed up clown- but could never STAY the champion at the expense of the best god damn wrestler to ever suck in oxygen- THE MIZ. So while I'm here with my beautiful new bride- thinking about how sweet it's going to be at Fanniversary when I show the world the fraud that you are- I hope you remember that I warned you- I hope you remember as you watch this video days before our match- that any confidence you may have is completely and utterly MIZguided.. because you've completely and utterly found yourself in the MIZst of a MIZmatch.. jeez a little bit of champagne and I became an absolute wordsmith.[/color]

Mickie Mizanin: I'll show ya a wordsmith..

The Miz: What?

Mickie Mizanin: I don't know.. cut!

She grabbed him for a kiss as the camera faded to static.

The scene reopened to a caption that read "EBWF Access- Two Days Before Fanniversary" The camera panned around the scene in St. Louis as many wrestlers were shown signing autographs and interacting with the fans- the camera cut right to The Miz- who was smiling showing all his teeth. He wore a black "Your Favorite Wrestler's Favorite Wrestler's" Shirt with blue font. His grin was almost mischievous in nature.

The Miz: Well I HOPE you all enjoyed getting an exclusive look at what my honeymoon was like. However, I'm glad it was just me talking about my match in two nights- and not.. well the rest... since coming back to EBWF after my wedding, I have done what needed to be done with regards to Ted and Alex- they are "trash" as the kids say- and I'm the opposite of that- I'm the guy who is going to be the face of this company on it's 18th birthday- for the fifth time. I'm the guy that's going to be the leader of the pack- the captain of the ship- once more as we steer this thing towards the next 18 years. I am an icon- I'm a legend- and Aiden English? What is he? Besides the guy that goes to the movies by himself buys one ticket stub and goes to multiple features to try and distract himself from his pathetic and horrific existence. What is he? Besides the man who no matter how hard he plays make believe.. is widely considered to be one of the most underwhelming EBWF Champions of all time? Who is he? Besides someone who because he can string a couple sentences together- I'm supposed to consider him a real contender. Let's just go ahead and stop it right there- you see these people..

The camera cut to the masses waiting in line for an autograph for the #1 contender.

The Miz: They are smart- they know the deal- they know what's going on.. and they know when someone is out of place around here. Aiden English being the EBWF Champion is a grotesque example of someone being DRASTICALLY out of place. For 9 months my Mizfits saw what a real champion looks like they saw what TRUE EXCELLENCE looked like- they saw what the NORM should be when it comes to the greatest performer in the greatest company on the planet. Aiden English has given the whole entire lot of us a "W-T-F" moment- that I'm going to promptly put a stop to in two days time. On Monday night I disposed of Elias and the whole world fully expected Aiden to make his presence felt in that match-up- but he didn't- and the reason he didn't is pretty simple. He's scared. He had NO desire whatsoever to put himself in a situation where I was going to embarrass him. Like anyone who knows that he's living a lie- Aiden decided to stay back- because the longer he stays away from yours truly- the longer he can try and convince himself that he is worthy of being the EBWF Champion. Any interaction with me means an abrupt kick to the gonads reminder that he's not even remotely in my league- he's not even on the same planet as me when it comes to this business.. this is MY BUSINESS.. it is MY RING.. it is MY WORLD.. and on Sunday as the EBWF turns 18.. I'm going to show why it is now.. more than it ever has been.. MY COMPANY, and there's nothing... NOTHING.. Aiden English can do to stop me.. isn't that right Mizfits?!

The camera flipped to the crowd once more who started cheering once again as the scene faded to Miz signing autographs and taking pictures with his fans.

The scene reopened once more we were in the luxury junior suite of The Miz and Mickie Mizanin. The caption read " Friday Night 6 PM- Night of the EBWF Network and Sponsor Mixer." The Miz wore a black suit with black undershirt and white tie. Mickie entered the room in a stunning blue dress that Miz was staggered by.

The Miz: Tell me again how I got so lucky?

Mickie Mizanin: BABE!

The Miz: This world of ours has been crazy- and our story has been even crazier- but I honestly can say that I don't think I've ever been happier than I am right now. I am married to the most beautiful woman in the world- and in just two days- I'll be walking down the ramp looking to regain the EBWF Championship for a fifth time. It's surreal- it's a big stage- and a big moment- but I've been in so many before, and I know I'm ready for this one.

Mickie Mizanin: I knew as soon as I laid eyes on you- and got to know you- that you were not only the man for me- but that you were the man for this entire company babe. Nobody works harder than you- and you've been the constant in this company for a very long time now. Other guys have come and gone- Sami Zayn, Cody Rhodes, Brian Kendrick, AJ Styles, Trent, Jimmy Havoc, Solomon Crowe, the list goes on and on- but look at who's still here.. look at who is still elite.. look at who is still got his name in lights.. it's you babe. Aiden English will be just another name on that list in a very short period of time.. maybe after Sunday Night for all we know.. but The Miz is going to be a household name in this company for years and years to come.

The Miz kissed her softly on the cheek.

The Miz: I love you Mick, I really do. The point is- you're absolutely right. Things have changed so rapidly in this company over the years- the faces- the names- it's all varied as the months have turned into years- but here I still am.. here I still am being someone that everyone can count on.. being someone that everyone can expect to see. Aiden English may be the flavor of the month right now, he may be the guy who in the moment seems like someone we need to pay attention to, but at the end of the day this is the EBWF so the only person that's REALLY worth paying attention to is the beautiful bastard that you just married. Now let's go show that dress off to the world.

Mickie smiled and the married Mizanin's exited the scene as it faded to black.

The scene reopened inside the locker room of The Miz. This time the caption read "Sunday October 28th- 3 hours before Fanniversary." The Miz was seen pacing in his locker room. He wore black and white adidas sweatpants and sleeveless white with black logo Adidas basketball jersey. Mickie was in the room with him wearing black yoga pants and a white shirt.

Mickie Mizanin: You ok babe?

The Miz: Mickie honestly- yes- I'm more than okay- I'm anxious as hell right now- but I'm not anxious in the sense of having any self doubt. It's in fact the COMPLETE OPPOSITE- I am anxious to get out there and finally rid the world of this sham of a champion that we have right now.

The Miz looked directly into the camera.

The Miz: I'm talking to you Aiden- directly to you. I know that you're feeling REAL good about things right now. I know that you are thinking that you have the world by the balls right now- and that nothing at all could go wrong.. but I got news for you.. something is about to go wrong for you.. it is about to go VERY VERY WRONG. Aiden I'm anxious because I physically and mentally can't WAIT to get out there tonight and decimate you in front of the entire world proving once and for all that I'm someone that you truly and utterly can NOT beat one on one. I can't wait to leave ZERO doubts as to who the best wrestler in this business is.. and I can't wait to see the look on your face when you realize that through all the false bravado about how you're this new person- and you've been reborn- that you're still the same old Aiden English who is going to be on his death bed someday telling a bunch of his no pigment grand children about how he once was the champion for a SNAP's

The Miz snapped loudly.

The Miz: Worth of time- before he lost.. AGAIN.. to a man that is and ALWAYS WAS.. infinitely.. BETTER. THAN. HIM.

BECAUSE

I'M THE MIZ

AND I'M

The Miz shook with intensity.

AWESOME.
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)
Ashlee
Site Admin

Re: Order Restored

Post by Ashlee »

Your expo in this is magic, dude. Good show.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote