Daddy's Home

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ian B

Daddy's Home

Post by Ian B »

Tomasso Ciampa is sat at a dressing table preparing himself for Warfare. He is sat looking at his feet, after a few seconds he looks up and talks into the camera.

Ciampa: For a long time , a long ass time I was consumed with revenge! I spent too many moments unwisely, wasted too much time, too much effort trying to one up the wrong people. It's quite the list, not exhaustive but some of the highlight, or perhaps you could argue lowlight include.

Ciampa clears his throat

Ciampa: Noam Dar, Braun Strowman, Hardcore Holly and Johnny Freakin' Wrestling. Ah Johnny, the guy was signed with the company for a heartbeat, less than a heartbeat but he spent a lot longer occupying my mind. It was an obsession. That's over though, I'm done being that guy. Each and every one of you bothering to watch this has heard this speech before, I'm tired of sounding like a broken record. But screw it, I am drawing yet another line in the metaphorical sand.

Ciampa draws a line in the air with an outstretched hand

Ciampa: The Tomasso Ciampa you see before you is gonna focus on one thing, and one thing only. From now on the most important thing to me is gonna be..

Ciampa points his thumb at himself then pats himself on the back three times.

Ciampa: Me. Don't get me wrong, this is not some new regime, some new spin on the old Tomasso Ciampa. From now on I am going to real with myself and you know what? That requires me to be real with you people too. I have no intention of kissing ass or kissing babies. I remain now and will forever be the single greatest sports entertainer of all time.I'm still going to be putting on the best contests of the night each and every time I'm on the show. Which brings us to Warfare. Tonight. Tomasso Ciampa versus Matt Sydal. Matthew, you are the perfect example of what I'm trying to avoid, you're so worried about pandering, getting in your flashy moves and taking a risk, pushing a boundary. I'm not interested in any of that, not really. The stuff I do comes naturally, I leave my feet and rely on crap like that when the time is right for me. As for pushing boundaries, that's in my nature but when I innovate it is to cause pain, it's entertaining for the people to watch, I'll give you that, entertaining by design even but not like you do it, I do not sit and daydream about how I can add an extra rotation to a 450. I hate flashy crap for the sake of flashy crap. I'm all about the end result. That means walking away with more Ws from here on.

Ciampa picks up a ceramic lamp from the dressing table and speaks to it almost as if it is Matt Sydal

Ciampa: You'll see Matthew my boy, tonight you'll learn your lesson the hard way. I will drop you on your head but even then you'll be wise enough, your wrestling instincts will kick in just enough, you'll realise what comes next. I am gonna try my damnest to rip your arm off just like I do every single time I step in the ring. You'll know, you'll try to resist, but you'll be powerless to stop me. You'll tap out, the bell will sound will I let go now? Who knows? Probably not, you'll look up, into psychotic blue eyes, into the eyes of a man without remorse. Into the eyes of the man who has all of the power over you right now. It may even raise a smirk, it's no secret I enjoy inflicting pain. Although..

Ciampa pauses for a moment and audibly sniffs.

Ciampa: It's a shame that you couldn't have learned your lesson earlier, couldn't have grasped the concept of putting yourself first, just like I have. Couldn't have adapted. It's taken me a while, I'll give you that much Matt but, dammit, you're just not gonna get it, are ya? I see that now. You've been holding on to your way of doing things and where has it got you? Matthew Sydal you need to learn when to Let. Stuff. Go

Ciampa launches the lamp he had been holding at the wall it shatters into several pieces, Ciampa scoops up a shard of the lamp

Ciampa: Matt Sydal, you are but a fragment of the man you once were and every time someone chips away at you instead let it mold you, instead of using that trauma to forge yourself into something different, something better you just keep pressing ahead. It ends tonight Matthew, I can't allow it to continue. I repeat, I enjoy your pain Matthew, you will hate it. You'll scream for your mother but she can't help you not after I'm through, no sir. You'll probably pass out, mercifully drift into the embrace of pain and accept your fate. Then I'll release your arm and you will know without question. Everyone will know. Daddy Ciampa is home.

Ciampa waves to the camera as if he is waving to a child as the scene fades