Lets see Legion!

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Brandon M

Lets see Legion!

Post by Brandon M »

======================================
A Livestream on the Lio Rush YouTube page.
Date: 11/09/2019
Time: 4:37PM
=====================================

The Livestream opens as you see Hardcore Holly ( Wearing a pair of blue jeans and a black t shirt that reads " Hardcore Bad Ass! " ) Bobby Lashley ( Wearing a pair of black sweat pants and black t shirt that reads " Certified! Bad Ass! " ) And Lio Rush ( Wearing a pair of black suit pants with a white hoodie that reads in black letters " Collecting EvDay! " And holding the EBWF Breakout title ) all standing outside of a Edge fitness as Lio begins speaking.

Lio Rush: Am I a fortune teller? Am I, The man of money a god?.. Nah! HA! I just keep it one hundred. I try to warn people. I try to help everyone by telling them exactly what we gonna do. Hardcore said we was going Legion hunting but instead they get put in our lap! HA! I mean seriously just handed right to us. HA! God Damn I love my job! HA! But see there is a problem because while my boys are ready to fight... I am afraid Legion is just looking for a quick W! They aint bout throwing these hands! HA! We know this. Lets not forget we have done this before with the result being the same.. Not with my boys losing but with Legion being a couple of bitches! HA! Always looking for the quick victory and that's cool.. I understand guys. I mean hell if I had to stand across from my guys I would try the same thing. Because that is the only way you gonna get a W over my boys!.. But like I said before we gonna collect one way or another! We aint gotta collect no damn wrestling check trust! We getting this money best believe. But The All Mighty Bobby Lashley and Hardcore Holly want a fight! Its just sad because we all know Legion aint bringing a fight!

Hardcore Holly: Damn right they aint! Because they are just like everyone else in EBWF! They run they mouths but when it comes time to step up, They get put down hard! So I say Legion! Lets see if ya got the balls to fight not just going for a quick win! Do you honestly think I give a damn about wins and losses? HA! Ya really are a couple dumbasses! Hardcore fact is Legion wins and losses mean nothing! As you know Tommy when ya step in the ring with me I am always looking for a fight and everyone who steps into the ring with me will tell ya the same damn thing.. I am a tough son of a bitch! I am gonna hit you and I want ya to hit me harder! I don't play games! And Monday we will just see what we see!

Bobby Lashley: Ya know Tommy.. What happened man? I thought you were some big tough guy but reality is ya just a idiot with muscles. But don't worry because unlike you after we finish off you two bitches, Randy and Edge will be next! Randy! You and I have some unfinished business and one way or another ya ass belongs to me! An RKO will stand for Randy knocked out! Because I am gonna break the vipers neck! Plain and simple!

Lio Rush: Now Legion watch how some real bad asses do thangs!

Lio, Hardcore and Bobby all then walk into the Edge fitness as all of sudden Bobby charges and spears a guy as Hardcore just begins punching everyone he see's. More guys come over to try and break it up. Lio then jumps and kicks a guy in the face. Bobby gets up and begins throwing people around as Hardcore grabs a steel chair, Folds it, An begins swinging it hitting everyone he can. All hell is breaking loose as the camera man gets hit inadvertently the camera falls as after about twenty seconds the screen goes black.
Shayna Baszler: Current EBWF Women's Champion
Lio Rush: Current EBWF Breakout Champion
Erick Rowan: Special Enforcer
Hardcore Holly: Retired, 2 X EBWF Breakout Champion
Bobby Lashley: Injured