Not Nice

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Cory

Not Nice

Post by Cory »

EBWF.net Exclusive

Charly Caruso: Good evening, EBWF Universe! I'm Charly Caruso and I'm about to get our first word from the new EBWF Gateway Champion, Randy Orton!

Charly turned to face the door and knocked on it. Randy opened the door and looked down at Charly.

Randy Orton: Sup Renee. Spend a little too much time in the tanning booth?

Charly Caruso: I beg your pardon?

She folded her arms and cocked an eyebrow at him.

Randy Orton: Just not sure why every correspondent this company hires is five foot nothing. What do you want?

Charly Caruso: I'm here to talk to you about your Gateway Championship win, not to mention your match with another multi-time World Champion. Didn't you get the memo?

Randy Orton: Yeah, I saw Tommy End belly aching about being mad at the EBWF because he couldn't hang in the ring with me. I think al the major points are pretty much covered, yeah? I made it pretty clear what my intentions are. I will take this championship and cash it in at the earliest convenience chance, and I will take my World Championship. This championship...

Randy opened the door a little wider and revealed the Gateway title belt in his other hand, and gestured it towards the camera.

Randy Orton: Is my ticket. I'm not here to be a great Gateway Champion. I'm here to be the best EBWF World Champion.

Charly Caruso: Was that the statement you made when you attacked Aiden English?

Randy Orton: Brilliant deduction Charly. I'm impressed.

Charly rolled her eyes.

Randy Orton: Lets get to the reason for this interview, though. My match with the Miz.

Charly Caruso: OK... do you have any thoughts on your opponent tonight?

Randy Orton: Nope.

With that, Randy closed the door sharply on Charly, leaving her visibly irritated as the camera faded to black.