Absolved

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Billy

Absolved

Post by Billy »

The video opened on Aiden English sitting on a steel chair with his back turned to a mirror. The angle of the shot placed Aiden almost completely in front of his reflection as he stared into the camera. He leaned back against the mirror.

Aiden English: I wish that things could have been handled differently on Warfare. Really I do! I wish that CM Punk would have served his purpose. I wish that Raquel was still by our side. I wish and I wish and I wish and none of it comes to pass. The truth is… Wishing is for those too weak to make things happen. I was once a wisher, following fate’s will. I was once too weak to make things happen on my own. I remember him, do you?

Aiden looked up as if expecting a response. There was no other voice but still he nodded.

Aiden English: Yes. You know that now a lot of people are thinking that without the influence of Raquel we’re going to slip back into our old ways. You’re thinking it too. I can practically hear your thoughts. You think that the old Aiden is going to poke his head out and make a return to the ring. You think that suddenly we’re going to care about the Universe and the Universe is going to reciprocate.

Aiden leaned forward placing his chin in his hands. He sighed.

Aiden English: That’s not how things are going to happen. Not this time. We can’t go back. The old Aiden is not going to bubble to the surface just because my wife is at home recovering. This beast before you is the only Aiden you’re left with and rather than recede back into the darkness he’s going to show the Universe what happens when he doesn’t have a concern at ringside. This Universe is going to see what a focused and enraged World Champion has in store for the people Wes Ikeda puts in front of him.

The camera moved slowly to the right placing Aiden on the left side of the screen and his reflection on the right. As the camera moved Aiden stood up.

Aiden English: First we’re going to finish what we started last week. Making sure that CM Punk pays for the damage his actions did. Make sure that CM Punk understands that he failed in his responsibility. We will be ensuring his damnation is long lasting and gruesome. Then we will turn our attention to Tommaso Ciampa. We’re going to focus on Warfare and making it memorable for everyone in attendance. It’s going to be fun! You’ll see!

Aiden looked over his shoulder but his reflection didn’t follow. The reflection continued to stand staring away from the camera. Aiden let out a wicked smile.

Aiden English: It’s not easy being the one having to watch is it? It’s not easy going along for a ride that you don’t believe in! You had your chance and we had nothing with you. With me we have become the World Champion. With me we have broken through to the top of the mountain. Don’t worry, it’s not time for you to leave yet. You need to hold on and watch how this story plays out. You need to see the pages turn as this chapter comes to a close. It was you that called us forth, you wanted something to see. You wanted the title. You wanted to impress her. You wanted something that nobody loves and now you have to live with your choices. My moment is here and you can’t stop me now!

Aiden walked off screen as his reflection turned to watch him in dismay. Soon enough Aiden passed back in front of the camera carrying a body bag. The reflection screamed silently until Aiden passed in front of it, causing it to vanish. The scene faded to black and a thudding sound rang out slowly. Thud…. Thud… Thud.. Thud. THUD THUD THUD. The scene faded back in on Aiden English covered in dirt with a shovel in his hands. Thud! He buried the tip of the shovel in the mound of fresh turned dirt next to him. Aiden knelt beside the mound.

Aiden English: Once we were friends, allies and companions. You walked through my wake in the darkness. I showed you the true path. I lead you astray. You paid your debt by making sure my only love was happy and healthy. I upheld my end. You did not. I’m sorry that it came to this but now I must walk alone.

Aiden pulled a compact out of his pocket and turned it around in his hands. He clicked it open and smiled. He nodded to the tiny mirror in his hands.

Aiden English: The dirty work is done. Punk has been made to pay for his actions. We can advert our attention to the coming days. You and I have work to do.

Aiden laughed at the compact.

Aiden English: Banish you? It’s not time for that yet! No, you have experience with Ciampa. You’re going to give me all the information I need in order to target his weakest parts. You’re going to help me dismantle him on national television. I am going to destroy Tommaso and you are going to tell me everything I need to get the job done! Then your usefulness will be reevaluated.

Aiden snapped the compact closed and laughed hysterically.
Shaul Guerrero
*EBWF Women's Champion (x2)*
*2019 & 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Winner*
--------------------------
Aiden English
*EBWF World Champion (x3), Gateway Champion, Breakout Champion (x2)*
*2019 King of the Ring and Royal Rumble Winner*