Darkness

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Tony S

Darkness

Post by Tony S »

Sorry for the poor showing this week. I've been dealing with a huge tooth flare up and I just want to slam the whole right side of my face into a wall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy stood in the middle of the darkness, barely lit by only a single candle he held out in front of him. His head was down as he looked at the candle he held in one hand. With his free hand, Tommy cupped the flame for it not to go out.

Tommy End
”Miz.. This is the darkness that you created.. The darkness that you put me in.”

He slowly looked up from the candle.

Tommy End
”At the Royal Rumble, I challenged you for the EBWF World Championship, and I came up short.. I won’t deny it. I won’t make any excuses. It wasn’t the right time.. It wasn’t the right moment.

Now.. Here we are. I’m not the champion. You’re not the champion.. Now it’s just the two of us and now.. Now it’s time that you realize what I showed you at Fanniversary last year.. That Legion is better than you. So tonight.. Unlike at the Royal Rumble.

I will be the one to leave you in the darkness.”

Tommy looked down at the candle one last time before he took a breath and blew out the candle, leaving everything in darkness.
EBWF World Champion (PJB x2)(TE x1), EBWF Intercontinental Champion (PJB x1),
EBWF Path to Glory Champion (PJB x2)(CS x1), EBWF Tag-Team Champion (Corre x1)(CJP x1)(BR x1)(SDS x1),
EBWF Women's Champion (AB x1), EBWF Women's Royal Rumble (AB 2016, 2018)
D.J

Re: Darkness

Post by D.J »

Hey Tony- Sorry for the no show. Basketball started last week- and I have been so preoccupied and didn't even see that I had the match. I'm really sorry to everybody and it won't happen again.

DJ
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)