When Opportunity Knocks

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

When Opportunity Knocks

Post by D.J »

Been a hectic week- this isn't my best- but wanted to get something up. Happy Holidays to everyone!

The Miz had been in a bit of a whirlwind as of late. In his personal life, he was a newlywed- tying the knot with his longtime girlfriend Mickie James- and things could not be going much better in that avenue. In the ring- he dropped a match to Aiden English which ended his fourth reign as the EBWF Champion- since then he had been on a bit of a skid losing last week to Tommy End. It was a Miz that was looking for some retribution and a chance at that top spot once again. On the last Warfare before the New Year- Miz would have just that opportunity in a Gauntlet match. The winner would earn the right to challenge Aiden English for the EBWF Championship- and that was the only motivation The Miz needed as he was extremely locked in on capturing the top prize in the game for the fifth time.

The scene opened up in the basement of the Miz' California home. The Miz was in his home gym jumping rope and going through a pretty extensive workout. Mickie Mizanin was there was well wearing pink yoga pants and a gray and pink tank top. She was lifting small dumbbells and the married couple seemed to be pretty locked in to their workout. The Miz went over to the bench press and hammered out a set of 10. He then grabbed a sip of water and began to speak.

The Miz: It's back to basics Mickie- it really is. Last week I lost to Tommy End, and if it wasn't for Chris Jericho I might have been left in that ring to die at the hands of legion. I got to admit I have not been all that focused since we've got married, and I'm not blaming you.. as this has been some of the best days of my life, but the fact still remains that I'm the freaking Miz- and when that's the case people come to expect a certain level of excellence out of you, and when you don't deliver, people start to ask questions and that is exactly what I've been dealing with as of late. People don't expect you to go in and NOT beat Tommy End- they just don't, I mean Tommy End is a complete reject- but when you're not focused on ANYONE in this company you can get beat- and worse yet- if you let your guard down against someone like End who has a whole gang full of cronies- you can get really hurt. So this week I LOVE that Tommy is in this Gauntlet match that is the current topic for discussion- I love that I'm going to get another chance in proving what a nobody he is. I love that I'm going to get retribution on this punk because a loss to Tommy End is enough to leave a worse taste in your mouth than Brussel Sprouts- and I'm ready to put some mouthwash that is kicking his little gothic reject ass in my mouth and swish it around.

Mickie Mizanin: You're going to put Tommy End in your mouth?

The Miz: Mickie- it was a metaphor- he was the mouthwash- I feel like you lose focus too much.

Mickie Mizanin: Kind of like you.

The Miz nodded knowingly.

The Miz: You're not wrong there. I mean this is the biggest match I've had in awhile- and all I'm thinking about is that I can't wait until we get done working out so I can makeout with my beautiful wife. I don't know what's up with me. Like I should be all pumped to beat the hell out of Tomasso Ciampa whoever that even is- I should be talking about how excited I am to dash the hopes and dreams of that reject. Tomasso has got to be excited- this is the chance of a lifetime for him, yet I'm not one that's here to watch dreams come true at my expense- Tomasso is not going to win this gauntlet match, not on my watch. Neither is Bobby Lashley, that roided up grizzly bear- Just another guy that will spout off at the mouth about how it's a new age and that he is here to take over, but the fact is- the major players are still the same- The Miz- is still here- which means that there's no room at the top for anyone knew. so Lashley and Ciampa can just sigh deeply and be jealous- because it is not their time.. not now and not ever.

Mickie Mizanin had just completed calf raises and added her two cents.

Mickie Mizanin: Well what about Edge? What about Chris Jericho? Those guys are not new- they've been here a real long time.

The MIz: Right- since dinosaurs roamed the Earth. I get it- I can't be all that mad at Chris Jericho because he had my back last week- but I will say this- when it comes to Edge, Jericho, Orton, etc it's really the same feeling of annoyance and resentment every single time. So Edge is STILL willing to throw his name in the hat anytime there's a big spot or a big match. Nobody is excited- nobody is happy- yet here comes that clidesdale smiling with his 977 teeth showing- and taking opportunities from, well pretty much anyone else, and nobody says anything. Edge was just on his Peloton at home- and heard there was a gauntlet match and he was like- "they probably need someone with 977 teeth.. and I have that.. so I'll be in it.. let me just call Wes" The EBWF has been an in crowd type of place for a very long time- and Edge even being in this match proves just that. Then you throw in Jericho- and it's like forget it. I'm not really sure where Chris' head is at right now- and he saved me from an epic beatdown a week ago- so I'm sitting here confused by his tactics- yet I'm still extremely motivated to give him a thank you in the form of an epic beat down on Warfare when I punch my ticket to Christmas Eve of Destruction to win back my title.

Mickie Mizanin: I know you can do it babe.

The Miz: I can and I will- when opportunity knocks- you answer and that is exactly what I'm planning on doing this week Mick.

BECAUSE I'M THE MIZ

AND I'M

AWESOME!

The Miz went back to his weightlifting routine as the scene faded out.
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)