The Same Guy

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

The Same Guy

Post by D.J »

The scene opened up in the Los Angeles, California home of The Miz and Mickie Mizanin. They were both sitting on the couch watching TV. Mickie wore a blue sundress and drank a pink lemonade. The Miz wore pajama pants and a black t-shirt. The doorbell rang which seemingly startled both Miz and Mickie. The Miz looked at Mickie inquisitively.

The Miz: Did you order pizza?

Mickie Mizanin: No I just had a smoothie.

The Miz: How are those two things related?

Mickie Mizanin: A smoothie is just like a meal babe!

The Miz looked at Mickie sarcastically.

The Miz: If you say so.. I'll get the door.

The Miz went over to the door and opened it. On the other side stood Chris Jericho. Miz looked surprised but relatively happy to see him.

The Miz: Chris- what's going on man?

Chris Jericho: I guess I should ask you the same thing.. I mean.. wait.. can I come in?

The Miz: Yeah of course.

Chris came inside the house. Mickie saw him and looked excited.

Mickie Mizanin: Chris what's going on man?

Chris rolled his eyes.

Chris Jericho: Man you guys are even starting to sound alike.

The Miz and Mickie Mizanin: (In Unison) Facts!

Chris Jericho: Look I came over because at CEOD. We're going to be tagging against Chavo and Elias. I want to make sure I'm going going to get that douchebag arrogant piece of shit I became friends with. I hated him- but I loved him- and I really respected him in the ring. No offense Mickie- I love you- but since you two tied the knot.. well Miz.. you've kinda sucked.

The Miz smirked.

The Miz: Chris- your words hurt like fists! Look- even if I was the most basic married dude ever and posted selfies of Mickie doing "Sunset Heart Hands" or fell asleep with my hand in my pants on the couch.. I'd still be MORE than good enough to help you beat freaking Elias and Chavo. I'm just as frustrated as you that I've struggled in the ring as of late- but let's get real Chris- I'm the freaking Miz and your Chris Jericho- and we're facing Elias and Chavo.. we could go on a 8 day bender like we used to- and crawl down the ramp and still beat these two jamoaks.

Mickie Mizanin: Yeah Chris- calm down.

Chris smiled.

Chris Jericho: I guess I just had to see this marital bliss for myself. I want to make sure if I'm putting my name next to yours that you're ready to go.

The Miz: Trust me I'm definitely ready- we're going to roll these guys.

Mickie Mizanin: Definitely- so sit down and relax Chris.. you want a smoothie?

Chris Jericho: Sure! It's like a meal!

The Miz went to say something but decided against it- as they both sat down- and the scene faded to black.
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)