A reintroduction of sorts.

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Brandon M

A reintroduction of sorts.

Post by Brandon M »

OOC- Sorry for the poor showing working nights is killing me. Goodluck everyone and Happy Holidays.

================================
Event - Christmas Eve of Destruction
Venue - United Center
Location - Chicago, Illinois
Date - 12/24/2019
Time - 6:38PM
================================

The scene opens with Renee Young standing in the back of the United Center. Holding a microphone she then begins speaking.

Renee Young: Merry Christmas to everyone in attendance and those watching at home. An tonight ladies and gentleman what an explosive show we got in store for you. We have a massive tag team match where the winner will face Legion for the Tag team championships. Chavo Guerrero an Elias take on Chris Jericho an The Miz in a miracle on thirty forth street fight. We also have best friend's Edge and Randy Orton battling for the EBWF Gateway Championship. And our main event will be a elec...

All of sudden Renee stops speaking as the camera turns and shows Lio Rush talking to someone on his cell phone and holding the Breakout title. Renee then approaches as Lio gets off the phone and gets ready to open the door into his personal locker room.

Renee Young: Hey Lio.. Lio.

Lio Rush: HA! Well well well Renee, How the hell are you? See the gold? Ya address me as champ ya heard HA! Now what do you want Renee!

Renee Young: Well I have to ask how is Bobby..

Lio Rush: Hold on there Renee, Lets not talk about Bobby, Tonight its about me! The twenty four year old piece of gold! HA! And Tommaso trust this belt aint going anywhere.. HA! Trust me on that! Because since I knew Wes would be a little pansy about Hardcore giving this beautiful belt to me! HA! so I went out and got me a little insurance policy! HA! Because twenty twenty will be the year of money best believe! And Tommaso I will see you soon.

Lio then winks in the camera and walks into his locker room. After a few seconds the screen fades to black.
Shayna Baszler: Current EBWF Women's Champion
Lio Rush: Current EBWF Breakout Champion
Erick Rowan: Special Enforcer
Hardcore Holly: Retired, 2 X EBWF Breakout Champion
Bobby Lashley: Injured