Fire and Ice

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

Fire and Ice

Post by Becky Lynch »

It was last Monday night on the flagship show of EBWF, Monday Night Warfare, that the Lass Kicker, the Queen Slayer, the Man, the Cerebral Lassassin also known as Becky Lynch took on the self-proclaimed “Baddest Woman on the Planet” better known as Ronda Rousey. With all of the incendiary things that were said by the Satanic Diva on behalf of the Cerebral Lassassin, one would think that Ronda would be extra motivated in wanting to shut Winter up, but that most decidedly did not happen.

Despite all that Ronda attempted in the match with Becky, she could not keep Becky down for the a three count. She also was unable to lock Becky in the armbar, thus could not make Becky tap out. It seems as though that the statement from Winter about the Cerebral Lassassin being more focused, being more driven rang true. Those words were strengthened by the end of the match when Becky dropped Ronda harder than Holly Holm and pinned her for the three count.

Now that we are one week removed from the Cerebral Lassassin attaining the victory that everyone and their mother knew would happen, Becky has to face Ronda one more time. However, this time will be different because Ronda will have some company. Yes, Ronda will be teaming up with the very woman that beat Becky Lynch two weeks ago, Tessa Blanchard. They will be taking on the Cerebral Lassassin and the Satanic Diva.

With Becky beating Ronda and with Tessa beating Becky, fireworks are sure to fly in this monumental tag team match. Will the team of Ronda Rousey and Tessa Blanchard manage to win, therefore netting another victory over Becky for Tessa? Or will Becky Lynch and Winter walk away with the victory, therefore gaining another win over Ronda and avenging the loss to Tessa for Becky?

==========
Scene 1: Aftermath of Rousey Match.
Starring: Becky Lynch, Winter, and Renee Young.
Camera Status: ON

The scene opens up with the Cerebral Lassassin also known as Becky Lynch and the Satanic Diva better known as Winter walking through the entrance curtain to the backstage area. The duo are still coming down from the state of euphoria over what had just transpired. Becky Lynch has beaten Ronda Rousey in the first match of the latter, proving that it matters not what your background is, that when you step into the ring, it is a much different beast.

“Ya see…” Becky begins speaking while walking side by side with Winter. “I told ya that I was gonna drop Rousey. I told ya that I was gonna make her my bitch and that’s exactly what happened. Now, maybe she’ll fook off fer a year.”

“Yeah…” Winter says with a smirk but then a thought pops into her head, and the look on her face immediately sours. “But I think that we would not be so fortunate as to having her leave for a year after she lost. What we need to do is crush her spirit worse than it has ever been crushed before.”

Before the Cerebral Lassassin can respond to Winter, the duo is approached by Renee Young. “Excuse me… Becky? Winter?” Renee begins, causing the Cerebral Lassassin and the Satanic Diva to stop in their tracks. “First off, I would like to congratulate you Becky on your big win over Ronda Rousey.” Renee says and Becky nods her head in the affirmative.

“Your congratulations are appreciated, Renee…” Winter says before smirking. “But being congratulatory was not necessary, because Rebecca emerging victorious was nothing more than a forgone conclusion. If anyone had any doubt in Rebecca being the victor, then they can eat their words because seeing is believing.”

“Speaking of the ‘seeing is believing’ phrase…” Renee begins. “Last week, the entire world saw Becky Lynch take on Tessa Blanchard, and they saw Tessa pin Becky one, two, three in the middle of that ring. I have just been informed that next week on Warfare, it will be the two of you taking on Ronda Rousey and Tessa Blanchard.”

Becky and Winter look at one another, then at Renee, then at one another again, then back to Renee. Becky rolls her eyes and sarcastically mouths the phrase ‘I’m so scared…’ before the Satanic Diva replies. “Well, that suits Rebecca and I just fine, because Rebecca has a score to settle with Tessa and given that Ronda is sticking around, which is a shock considering how she gets when she loses, Rebecca will beat her worse than the first time, and she will force Ronda out of professional wrestling forever.”

==========
Scene 2: Payback
Starring: Becky Lynch and Winter
Camera Status: ON

We are one week removed from one of the biggest matches to have ever occurred in the history of the women’s division that saw the Cerebral Lassassin better known as Becky defeat the Roddy Piper cosplayer, the so-called “Baddest Woman on the Planet” also known as Ronda Rousey.

The room is pitch black except for a lone spotlight in the center of the room. Not a sound can be heard. In fact, the room is so quiet that one could hear a pin drop. That is until…

“Payback…” A voice calls out before the Cerebral Lassassin also known as Becky Lynch steps out of the shadows and into the spotlight. “That’s the word of the week. Payback. Two weeks ago, I took on Tessa Blanchard in a one on one match. I made one mistake - ONE MISTAKE - and it cost me, dearly. Now, I won’t make any excuses because Tessa was smart enough to take advantage. If I were in her shoes, I woulda done the exact same thing. But with what everyone saw last Monday night, I’m not leavin’ any room fer error. I’m not leavin’ any openins. I sure as hell ain’t leavin’ anythin’ to chance.”

“So, Tessa. Congratulations on yer win two weeks ago, because that’s the only one yer gettin’ over me.” Becky says before she purses her lips. “Tonight is gonna be a different story. Ya see, I always repay my debts. Don’t take my word fer it. Look a Shayna Baszler. She beat me en route to becomin’ the Women’s Champion at the Royal Rumble. What happened after she became Women’s Champion? I beat her. I’m lookin’ to repay the debt against ya. Ya beat me two weeks ago, and tonight I’m beatin’ ya worse than I beat Rousey last week.”

“Speaking of payback…” Another voice calls out before the Satanic Diva better known as Winter steps out of the shadows and into the spotlight right next to Becky. “Payback is a two way street. I know very well that Ronda Rousey will be looking to repay her debt, but that will most decidedly not be happening. The only person that will be getting payback is the woman standing beside me and I shall see to it that Rebecca gets the vengeance that she has sought since her loss two weeks ago.”

“The both of you are facing a well-oiled machine. There is no doubt in my mind that Rebecca and I will emerge victorious. Given how you react to losses Ronda, we will never see you again. The clock has been ticking and it says that your time is up. So, get your affairs in order because Rebecca and I will knock you out of here faster than Amanda Nunes. Our victory is guaranteed and the departure of Ronda Rousey is imminent. When the two of you are looking up at the lights, then you will know that you were paid back.”
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)