Missing.

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Scotty

Missing.

Post by Scotty »

EBWF NETWORK

The camera is aligned in perfect position, ready for whatever and whoever is going to grace the EBWF with their presence. You can hear foot steps in the distance, notably the foot steps of several people. Zelina Vega walks directly in front of the camera, closely followed by Andrade Cien Almas and The Queen, Charlotte Flair!

ZELINA::VEGA

Well look who it is, if it isn't the greatest trio to ever grace this pathetic federation with our more than superior presence! I'd stand here and pretend that I in the slightest missed a single thing about this place but then I'd be lying.

Why are we back may you ask? Well that's simple... We had unfinished business and to be quite frank, we had nothing better to do!

Tonight we make our grand return when the amazing Andrade Cien Almas steps into the ring with some irrelevant weird looking child.

CHARLOTTE::FLAIR

During our last tenure here in EBWF, we failed to fully achieve just what we had planned, this time around, we will make sure, without a shadow of doubt that we reach each milestone we set our minds upon!

ANDRADE::CIEN::ALMAS

Unlike last time, it will be a lot less focus upon such minor challenges and ALL focus upon leaping straight to the top.

ZELINA::VEGA

As Royal and superior as we clearly are, ROYALTY are from this moment on, on a different path here in EBWF! We aim to reach higher heights, PROVE without a doubt that we are not all bark no bite!

I have worked with many great performers in my time and each time I have taken and driven them to the highest of heights and that is most certainly not going to change this time around in EBWF!

Tonight, Pac, Andrade will make his grand return inside the squared circle and will decimate your little spring bopping behind! Time to finally make that change we have ever so promised to do since our arrival.

This is our ERA and this time, that will be beautifully proven! See you soon, greatness is BACK!

OOC: Meh its poop but I couldn't think of what to write with being away for so long lmao, yolo.