MAN-handled

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

MAN-handled

Post by D.J »

The scene opened backstage Miz had a huge deranged smile on his face. His hair was a mess he looked like an absolute psycho. Moments late Mickie Mizanin came through the curtain into the backstage area. She had a insane look on her face as well as the two embraced.

The Miz: Mickie- that was.. well that was just freaking amazing. Did you see the look on their faces? Did you see the look on their stupid overrated faces. All this time they thought I had just gone off the rocker- and even YOU didn't know what had gotten in to me. Uh newsflash morons this is my wife- this is my rock- you really think she's not gonna have my back and be on my side ALL the time! We had freaking vows.

Mickie laid a huge kiss on Miz.

Mickie Mizanin: You shoulda all known by now I'm crazier than even my husband ever thought of being- and I'm crazy about my man- and making sure NOBODY forgets who the power couple in this company is now- and always will be.

Renee Young was walking backstage. She saw the Miz and Mickie and looked disgusted and didn't want to talk to either of them.

Mickie Mizanin: Where you going bitch? Last week you couldn't wait to grill my husband- and now nothing? What's the matter? Can't believe we would do such a thing? Can't believe we could be so selfish? So vindictive - so evil?

The Miz: Indeed.

Mickie shot Miz a quick glance. Renee Young thought for a second and answered.

Renee Young: I mean to be honest.. yeah? It's pretty disappointing- but not surprising. I'm just looking forward to next week when you get what's coming to you when you go head to head with Becky Lynch.. uhh.. I mean.. good luck- any thoughts?

Mickie smirked and took a step closer to Renee Young.

Mickie Mizanin: You think I'm scared of Becky Lynch? You think Becky Lynch is going to give me what's coming to me? Really? The Man Becky Lynch is going to give me what's coming to me? Let me explain something to you.. I'm the craziest bitch in this whole god damn company- there's NOBODY capable of teaching me a lesson. Not Becky Lynch- not you- NOT ANYONE. You got that?... nay.. nay.. huh? ANSWER ME?

Renee Young: Got it.

Renee Rolled her eyes as Mickie got even closer to her. Renee was now visibly uncomfortable.

Mickie Mizanin: You know something Renee.. if Becky Lynch was smart- which she of course isn't- she wouldn't even show up to Warfare next week. People say we've snapped Mike and I- and that we're obsessed with winning- but really we're just obsessed with hurting people. We're obsessed with reminding everyone that NOBODY should MESS with the MIZANINS. Becky Lynch is a cocky little bitch- that's going to be FUN to make an example out of next week.. and you know something else Renee? I don't want to wait till next week to start making examples of people that want to step up and be rude to me.

Renee Young: What do y..

Mickie didn't let Renee finish. She hit Renee with a knee to her gut. Mickie proceeded to stomp Renee viciously while Miz watched with a sadistic smile on his face. A group of referees showed up to separate Mickie from Renee. She looked right into the camera.

Mickie Mizanin: Becky!? You see this?! I'm not kidding around. You may call yourself "The Man" but next week on Warfare.. you are going to get... MAN-HANDLED!

Mickie stormed off. Miz had a look on his face as if to say "there you have it," and followed her and the scene faded to black.
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)