Two for Two

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

Two for Two

Post by Becky Lynch »

Scene 1
Starring: Becky Lynch and Winter
Camera Status: OFF

Having just come off of another victory over Ronda Rousey the week before and avenging her loss to Tessa Blanchard two weeks before on Monday Night Warfare, we see the Cerebral Lassassin also known as Becky Lynch and the Satanic Diva also known as Winter in their locker room. The duo, collectively known as Fire and Ice, are reveling in their biggest victory to date, the victory they had just attained over the self-proclaimed “Baddest Woman on the Planet” better known as Ronda Rousey who is now know as “Becky’s Bitch” and one of the arrogant performers in wrestling today, Tessa Blanchard.

“We did it…” Becky says as she hugs Winter. “We beat Ronda again and destroyed Tessa Blanchard. Maybe now, they’ll both think twice before tryin’ to make a name at either of our expenses.”

Winter chuckles as she hugs Becky. “Yeah… Well, you know…” Winter begins as her eyes trail down to the shorts of the Cerebral Lassassin, her eyes become entranced by what the shorts conceal. A guttural demonic growl can be heard. This can be heard by Becky, who breaks off the hug.

“Ya okay, there?” Becky asks with a raised eyebrow.

This causes Winter to feign a cough and clear her throat. “Uh, yeah. Fine. Just…” Winter feigns a cough and clears her throat again. “Fine.”

“Hmm…” Becky lets out while squinting her eyes, suspicious of what had transpired, before responding to Winter. “Ya should really get that cough checked out.” Becky says as she turns her back and walks toward the bathroom, with the eyes of the demon known as Winter watching her intently.

“One of these days, Rebecca…” Winter says silently under her breath.

==========
Scene 2
Starring: Becky Lynch and Winter
Camera status: OFF

We are about a week removed from the tag team match that pitted the Cerebral Lassassin and the Satanic Diva, collectively known as Fire and Ice, against the self proclaimed Baddest Woman on the Planet and the brash, arrogant third generation wrestler.

While Ronda and Tessa tried as the might, they fell to Becky Lynch and Winter. As prophesied by the Satanic Diva and the Cerebral Lassassin, the debt was paid in full. Tessa Blanchard found herself within the Dis-Arm-Her and it became a tap or snap situation. With no other alternative, Tessa tapped out. Now, Becky finds herself facing off against Mickie James once again.

Becky is currently one and zero against the woman known as Hardcore Country, and while what had transpired on the previous episode of Monday Night Warfare would be a cause for concern in the eyes of every, the Cerebral Lassassin is not discouraged one bit. As a matter of fact, she welcomes this side of Mickie James because no matter how much one changes, everything stays the same. Case in point, for all of the brutalization that Mickie participated in, the same outcome of their previous match will remain and Becky will see to that.

The scene starts out with the Cerebral Lassassin also known as Becky Lynch and the Satanic Diva at a local diner on the morning of the eighteenth of May, the day of the upcoming episode of Monday Night Warfare. The duo, collectively known as Fire and Ice, are enjoying their breakfast with coffee. Of course, Winter has Irished up her coffee with some scotch.

While the two enjoy their breakfast, they cannot help but talk about the upcoming match that Becky will participate in. “So, once again Rebecca, you will take on Mickie James. While you soundly defeated her the last time, the display put on by her last week should seem troubling.”

“Yeah…” Becky says before munching on a piece of toast and takes a sip of her coffee before setting the mug down, sighing. “It would be troublin’ to some, but not to me. Even with that show of brutality last week, I’m not scared. I’m not intimidated. I only feel one thing, and that’s the need to beat her within an inch of her life. I’m sure everyone was shocked and would be willin’ to give her a wide berth, but I’m not. I’m only here fer one thing and that’s to be the champion. She stands in my way tonight, and I’m gonna rip her arm off and beat her over the head with it.”

“You know, I like your gumption.” Winter says matter of factly. “While others stop in their tracks, you keep going. You’re driven and I like that a lot.”

“Why would I stop? If I stopped, I might as well just go home, but I’m not curtailed so easily. What makes me laugh is that people are callin’ Mickie a sadist because of what she did last week.”

A chuckle escapes from the lips of the Satanic Diva. “They actually called her a sadist? What she did last week was not sadistic at all. She is not a sadist. There is a saying that fits Mickie James to a tee. It goes like this. ‘The person that takes every opportunity to pick on others is often mistaken as sadistic. In reality, this person is a misdirected masochist who is working toward their own destruction’.”

“Well, can’t say I disagree with that quote.” The Cerebral Lassassin says. “Seein’ as Mickie James is workin’ toward her own destruction, I’ll be more than happy to aid in her destruction. She wants to be destroyed and I’m gonna do it. Straight Fire is comin’ fer her, and when I blow through, she’s gonna end up incinerated.”
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)