You WILL know my name

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Damian Priest

You WILL know my name

Post by Damian Priest »

We hear women giggling as we see two women holding a vest for someone. They are walking until stopping as we hear a voice.

"Infamy..."

The camera focuses on the person that is talking and it's none other than EBWF's newest signee, Damian Priest.

"People want it as they walk through those doors. Wrestlers new and old want to prove their worth. Spill their blood. Shed those tears. Work hard to increase their net worth."

Smiling, grabbing the vest the two women were holding and begins putting it on himself.

"No one wants it as much as I do. The Money - The Fame - The notoriety of being the very best this industry has EVER produced!" I didn't sign on the dotted lines to just by another guy ... If that were the case, I might as well quit right now and go start flipping burgers or worse ... Heh, sit on a couch typing on a keyboard, stuffing my face full of fatty foods pretending I'm better than everyone else with my baseless opinions."

Chuckling to himself, finding his honor amusing.

"But I'm not that guy - I'm better. I am a hybrid that craves and WANTS to get to the next level. I want the money, the women, the notoriety and I will stop at nothing to get it! I worked hard to get to where I'm at and I will work even harder to stay there. You clowns don't even know how to get what you want without walking on eggshells in front of management. If I had to be honest, I bet you just sit on your ass, stare at the ceiling in your locker room and hope for a chance to get the chance to be something more. That's the difference between me and you. I AM something more! When I walk through those doors as I enter that building, I want people to know who I am and what I am here for. That's winning, gold and to get the fattest paychecks a wrestler can get in the wrestling business so I can buy the mansions and get all the women I want."

The two ladies come into view as the camera zooms out as Priest puts his arms around them.

"I can already sense I have ruffled a few feathers and heard some not so nice remarks about me since signing with EBWF. Let's not get it twisted. Not only is this about me but it's about them. If I make it big, they do too. The more exposure Damian Priest gets, so do they. because Damian Priest equals ratings. Damian Priest is the epitome of what success looks like and now that I've made my intentions known ... I'll be waiting here ... For my match ... To prove that the name Damian Priest will live on ... Forever!"

Cut