Nick Gage Introduction

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Nickgagemdk

Nick Gage Introduction

Post by Nickgagemdk »

It’s a rainy evening as the camera turns to a dark alley beside a run down liquor store in National Park, New Jersey. The camera pans up and standing there is Nick Gage.

Nick: EBWF huh? This is what everyone is running their mouth about? “Oh come on Nick, go check them out, try and get a spot.” A spot? I’m Nick Fucking Gage! I’ve won multiple deathmatch tournaments, I’ve traveled all over the world, and beat the shit out of whoever I’ve come across! If you think for one second, I’m here to be friendly, shake hands in the locker room and hang out with the roster, then you’ve lost your fucking mind!

Camera man backs away as Gage intensifies

Nick: I’ve never given a fuck. I’ve robbed a bank and went to prison for 5 years because those people that I thought had my back when I was down and out, those people that you thought you could call a friend left me out in the fucking cold. I had to do whatever I could to survive. I don’t give a shit, men, women, kids, I’ll beat the shit out of their asses and leave them all for dead. Welcome to the Nick Gage era! Get fucking used to it! Things are going to change around here! Murder Death Kill, Gang affiliated.