Pac

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Pac

Pac

Post by Pac »

The Camera Cuts To Backstage Were We See PAC And He Says The Bastard Is Taking On Two Other Opponent's Who Ain't Even On Same Level As Me And You Know You Aren't Who In The Hell Do You Think Y'all Are One Broken Down Legend And Ripoff Cm punk You Guys Are Going To Regret This Match Becouse I Am Going too Show You Up And beat All of Your Wrinkers Ass Around This Damm Ring and Show You No Mercy Mercy Is For Best Which Is Me Not You Guys. I Don't Care Who Come in That Match The Same Will Happen I Will Climb The Top Rope And Balance And Jump Off Into The Black Arrow On All Of You And Pin You For Three Count. And Show Why I'm The Best In The World At What I Doo Which is Beat People In Matches And Make That Damm Money. SO That Being Said Bring Your A game If You Dare

Then He Show A Picture of His old Self Neville Is dead And Burn It Long Live The Bastard PAC The Master Of Black Arrow The Best Move In The World Right Now And Forever Then He walk as he says I love to hurt people In This Matches Like This. Then he Leaves With Lighter In His Hand as Fire Goes Out As he Leaves.