A small world

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Damian Priest

A small world

Post by Damian Priest »

We open outside, it's still slightly bright. There's a small bridge, a walk way where people can walk over in what seems to be a park. Damian Priest has a bundle roses in his hands, setting it to the side underneath the bridge.

"Sometimes, life comes in the way of what many think of the professional wrestling business; as a glorified soap opera."

Priest has a slight concerned look.

"I'm here to say it's not glorified. It's the reality of the situation. Passion, hard working, everyday people that bust their ass with blood, sweat and tears to make it in this business. Some guys unfortunately fall between the cracks and then before we know it" Snaps his fingers "They are gone."

Slowly shaking his head, having disappointment in his eyes.

"The last few days, I've been searching and asking for Rey Mysterio. A legend. The myth! A man so respected in the wrestling industry that whenever he walks into an arena, people revere the man. They say what a brave, veteran he is. What I say? He's been hanging on to his past glory days for far too long. But the real question is ... Where is Rey Mysterio? There will be a King of the Ring tournament to decide who will advance and still no signs of the master of the 619."

Looking down at the flowers, sighing.

"But the real reason I am brought here to you today is for another individual. It's for a man so underutilized and overlooked that sometimes we don't even know he's there. This undersized pipsqueak had the audacity to talk down to Damian Priest. He had the nerve to put himself over the Archer of Infamy. Now, people are wondering if he's still alive so that's why I came here to check on the status of Pac."

Priest walks underneath the bridge as there is a small troll doll, looking slightly beat up.

"Damn ... It's too late. Look at what they did to you. Beaten, looking defeated before you ever got started but why? What's your motivation and reason to fight for most of your existence? It can't be any amount of success you've experienced. It can't be because you've any won world championships of note. It definitely can't be your looks. I guess that just brings me to the only reason for you fighting for so long ... Just to exist. I hate to admit it but some people are just happy to be alive and content with their day to day lives. It's a real crying shame because Pac had all this promise and potential. All he wanted to do was provide for ..."

He stops, thinking, wondering the underlining issue with that statement he was about to make

"I don't know what or who he provides for. After all that noise he created, it has all came to this. Maybe getting one good look at me he may of just decided this is not the hill he wants to die on. Whatever the case may be is that I am entering this tournament a determined and focused man and there is no man that can or WILL stand in my way of achieving greatness. After this tournament is over and I win the entire thing, my name will live on ..."

FOREVER!

Walking off as a huge gust of wind pushes over the small troll. Cut