You will bid farewell to Tomohiro Ishii and Ciampa

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Nickgagemdk

You will bid farewell to Tomohiro Ishii and Ciampa

Post by Nickgagemdk »

I found out that I drew Tomohiro Ishii and Ciampa in the first round of The King Of The Ring tonight by the powers that be at EBWF. I’ve already told all of you that I could give a fuck about what happens to any one of my opponents here in The EBWF.

I’ve lived a violent life since I exited the womb. In my younger days, we used to play with barbed wire in my backyard and slice each other up for fun. It made me tougher. I grew up and went through CZW, where in 2009, I slashed my artery and died. I was brought back to life and wrestled just 7 days later. I’ve served hard time because everyone fucking abandoned me. I’ve been through everything in this life and these two pussies are just a stepping stone for me to be crowned The King of The EBWF.

I will stop at nothing tonight to embarrass and humiliate these two chumps.If a referee decides to get in my way tonight, I’ll kill them too. Witness pure, unadulterated violence tonight. Their blood running down my fingers gets me off. I will not stop until their careers have successfully come to an end. It’s kind of crazy isn’t it? The careers these two have had, the amazing things they’ve both been able to accomplish will be nothing but a memorial as the Las Vegas coroner carries them out to the crime lab to determine the cause of death. Hey motherfucker, you can write this beside cause of death: The King, The GOD, NICK FUCKING GAGE!!