The OG

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

The OG

Post by D.J »

The scene opened up in a dark alley. A clanking sound was heard as if a soda can hit the concrete ground. The camera was rapidly moving trying to figure out it's subject. All of a sudden dropping seemingly from out of nowhere- onto a dumpster in the right hand side of the shot was Rey Mysterio Jr. He wore a black t-shirt with the bottom cut off of it that had Green 619 letters on it. He wore a matching black and green mask, and black baggy pants. He looked into the camera perched like a catcher on the dumpster and began to address the camera.

Rey Mysterio Jr: A lot of you watching this are probably surprised to learn that I even still exist around here. For so long Rey Mysterio Jr- has been held down- benched- passed over by superstars new and old. In the year 2020- it doesn't seem to matter to really anyone what you once were- and what you once did. There was a moment in time that I was a reknowned superstar- people would come from all the world over to see me perform. I was a man who did things that nobody else could in that ring- and guess what- I . STILL. AM.

Rey jumped down off the dumpster.

Rey Mysterio Jr. : I had a couple of moments here in the EBWF since my return- but mostly I've just been set up- used for my former fame to help sell tickets- or to elevate the careers of others. That's done nothing but sit horribly with me. I am so much more than that- I'm REY MYSTERIO JR. I am the greatest high flyer of all time- I am the worlds best cruiserweight that ever existed in this entire business. So to dwindle me down to something next to nothing is insulting- and it's something that has to and WILL stop RIGHT NOW.

Rey looked despondent as he stared into space.

Rey Mysterio Jr: You see theres a saying that you're only a nobody until you're a somebody again- and as much as it sucks- I have become somewhat of a nobody with regards to this company- but now it is time to become a somebody once again- the King of the Ring tournament is the perfect forum for this to take place. The King of the Ring Tournament is the perfect run way for Rey JR. to fly once again. Starting with this first round triple threat match between myself Damian Priest and Pac. I honestly can't think of two guys I would rather face in this first round. Both of these guys are young dudes looking to make a name for themselves- and that have a little too much self confidence for their own good. Both of these guys- unquestionably grew up watching this business and idolizing me- because they both try nothing more than to be the most exciting guy in the business to watch fly around. I want to make sure that both they and everyone else know- that there can only be one original- one OG of in ring acrobatics- only one REY MYSTERIO JR. Damian Priest can come out here and rip off every AJ Styles promo over the last 10 years to try and pass it off as his own- he can try to intimidate me- but what this kid doesn't seem to realize is who he's messing with. I am a legend- I am the guy you have to go through before anyone even remotely can take you serious.

Rey thought for a moment.

Rey Mysterio Jr: I'm also self aware- I know that might sound comical to some- but think about when you were a kid and you wrestled against your friends. Who were you thinking about- who were you pretending to be when you went up to the top rope? huh? Who were you pretending to be the first time you executed a hurricanrana? It was me- it was Rey Rey. So you can come here Damian and act like you don't respect me, talk down to me, act like you don't know what the true deal is- but come the first round of the King of the Ring Tournament you're going to know exactly what's up- you're going to know and regret all the mental mistakes you made going into the match- and you're going to WISH that you hadn't overlooked an icon like Rey Mysterio Jr.

Rey began to pace around this alley.

Rey Mysterio Jr: Which brings me to Pac. You see I'm so old when I first read this I assumed I was facing X-Pac- that's why I came to this alley- I thought he might be here. Come to find out I'm facing a new Pac- I'm not even sure if you pernounce it Pac or Pack.. either way Pac.. you're going to need a Pack of wild dogs to beat me and move on in this tournament. It's funny I speak facetiously of not knowing who you are- I know exactly who you are- you're the artist formerly known as Neville- the biggest Rey Jr. wanna be of all time. No scowling or snarling or being mean to all my wonderful fans are going to make you any less of a poser wanna be bro. You got your whole steez from me homie- and it's because of that that I know for sure that you have no chance to get by me. No matter how hard you want to act- no matter how ruthless you say you are- you're dealing with the original- you're dealing with the true Master of the 619- you're dealing with the guy whose posters were on your wall. The students will NOT become the teacher- because the teacher in this case's class is still in session. I'm going to wrestle circles around both Damian Priest and Pac, not only for all my loyal Rey fans to know that I'm still here- but to show that I still CAN!

Rey picked up a beer can off the street and dumped into into the dumpster.

Rey Mysterio Jr: Since the first day I stepped into this business people have doubted me, people have overlooked me, and they've counted me out. That never once stopped me- and though many people probably think there's no way that little Rey Mysterio is going to become King of the Ring- just like I've done my whole career- I'm going to take great pleasure in proving them ALL WRONG. Damian Priest and Pac are younger- they feel as though they have bright futures ahead of them- they are the guys with the potential- the guys that dudes like me are supposed to make room for. Well I'm not done yet- they can have the spotlight and the fame and the success when I decide I don't want it anymore. Something has snapped in me since I saw my name in this King of the Ring tournament- and that's bad news for the rest of the mofos in it. Damian and Pac need to realize that I'm no longer going to accept losing- I'm no longer going to accept just being a nostalgia round of applause whenever they let me be on a show. This is my chance to make a comeback- a true comeback- a real one. A chance to show everyone that the comeback is always greater than the setback. A chance to show that the name Rey Mysterio Jr. Now and FOREVER will mean something in this business of Sports Entertainment. Damian Priest and Pac are up and comers- and who knows they might even have bright successful careers- but I can promise you that that success.. will NOT START AT MY EXPENSE!

BOO-YA-KAH.

Rey jumped up from a vertical base to get back up on the dumpster and the scene faded to static.
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)