Dream Killer

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

Dream Killer

Post by D.J »

The scene opened up at a house show, backstage in Las Vegas, Nevada the site of this weeks Warfare. It would be on this show- that the King and Queen of the Ring tournaments would officially begin. The triple threat match that would head up the night, was the one that everyone was talking about. Newcomer Matt Riddle would go up against AJ Styles and The Rock. Fans could be heard buzzing in the background as Renee Young was scene waiting outside of a dressing room that donned a star on it's door. After several beats The "People's Champ" The Rock emerged from behind the door. He wore a black and white "Still Bringing it in 2020" T-Shirt and black Adidas sweatpants. The crowd erupted in the background as soon as they saw The Rock enter the scene. A "Rocky" chant erupted so loudly that even Renee had to smile. The Rock kept a stone face as he listened to the crowd.

Renee Young: Rock I just was w..

The Rock held his hand up to Renee which caused the "Rocky" chants to resume. She smiled again knowing that this was the reason he did that for, and because well.. he's The Rock.

The Rock: Renee see ya don't do that- you don't interupt the millions..

Crowd: AND MILLIONS

The Rock: Of The Rock's fans when they are chanting his name.. you don't interrupt all The Rock's fans as they are voicing with GREAT DELIGHT, their appreciation for the sole fact, the one fact, the one truth that is MOST IMPORTANT in their lives right now... and that is that FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACKKKKKKK TO LASSSS VEGASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

The crowd of course finished that line with him. Renee had a wide smile on her face, just holding the microphone up to The Rock.

The Rock: The Rock knows what your here for Renee..

Renee Young: Well I was j..

The Rock: Na na na na you see Renee, The Rock knows what you're wondering, The Rock knows what you're thinking, The Rock knows what you were hoping for.

The Rock pulled up his sweatpants quickly. Renee blushed but quickly tried to defend herself.

Renee Young: Rock I mean- I'm really here to get your thoughts on your match tomorrow night on Warfare.

The Rock: The Rock's thoughts?

Renee Young: Yes.

The Rock: On his match at Warfare?

Renee Young: Yes.

The Rock: Well then why are you looking The Rock up and down like you're thinking of buying him girl? The Rock aint no coat.

The crowd laughed and Renee did as well.

Renee Young: It wasn't my intent.

The Rock smiled and this loosened Renee up some.

The Rock: Renee relax, you are one of the many women who get a little electitrified when they're around The Great One. It's only natural. The Rock well tell you exactly what he thinks of his upcoming match. You see Renee, it's June which means one thing.. King of the Ring Tournament. Now The Rock it's clear to all of us that The Rock is "The Great One" it's clear to everyone that The Rock is "The Chosen One" and it's clear to everyone that The Rock is "The Most Electrifying Man" walking gods green earth. However, one thing the Rock will ALSO soon be... is "King."

The crowd cheered.

Renee Young: Well in order to take your first step towards that goal- you'll have to go through Matt Riddle and AJ Styles tomorrow night.

The Rock smiled as did Renee- The Rock quickly turned his smile into a scowl, Renee, uncomfortably, followed suit.

The Rock: Go Through? Matt Riddle? AJ Styles? You think that worries The Rock? You think that intimidates The Rock? You think The Rock is tossing and turning in the People's Bed with anxiety thinking about needing to get through Matt Riddle and AJ Styles?

Renee Young: Well I..

The Rock mocked her.

The Rock: Well I.. no Renee you shouldn't have said it like that.. you see you made it sound like this was a real obstacle.. a real feat.. is that what you think Renee? That The Rock somehow MANAGING to go through Matt Riddle and AJ Styles is a real feat?

Renee Young: I me..

The Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK.

The crowd cheered as Renee was starting to get a little overwhelmed. She continued to hold the microphone.

The Rock: You see Renee.. Matt Riddle? No problem. AJ Styles. No... problem. The Rock isn't impressed with either of these two jabronis. You got Matt Riddle coming straight out of the UFC looking like the Blonde surfer guy from the movie Miracle.. "I AM A HOCKEY PLAYAH.. I AM A HOCKEY PLAYAH.. I AM.. the guy about to get his monkey ass whooped by great one!" You got AJ Styles.. who's making his seven thousanth return to the EBWF just for the honor of getting the cheech.. and the chong.. smacked out of him by 'The People's Champ.' You see Renee these are not threats.. winning this match will not be a feat.. it will instead be one step.. one small step.. towards The Rock becoming the 2020 King of the Ring. Put yourself in Matt Riddle's shoes. He's gotta be feeling wonderful, marvelous, magnificent RENEE. He's finally in the EBWF, his long blonde hair and goofy grin finally got him a contract.. and then YAYYYY.. he's in the King of the Ring tournament.. YAYYYY.. who's he facing? YAYYY.. He's facing the Rock... oh balls...

The crowd laughed at an unexpected verbiage from the usually catchphrase heavy Rock.

The Rock: What a bummer for the new kid on the block to have to go up against the Brahama Bull- in his first experience in the King of the Ring. This will be something that this roody poo will be able to tell his Grand Kids about someday.

The Rock impersonated an old man.

The Rock: When I was a boy- I made the King of the Ring tournament- yes I was named after a the riddles that you read in the news paper.. what's a news paper? It was a bunch of pages with articles on them. What's an article? It's a story.. what was I talking about.. where's my jello?

The Rock made a straight face and the crowd erupted and burst into more Rocky chants. He went back to the old man voice.

The Rock: Oh thank you little Riddle- as I was saying- I was in the King of the Ring tournament.. the only problem, kids, was that I had to go up against The Rock- and he.. well he.. he took my Jello.. turned it sideways.. and he stuck it directly up my candy ass..

The crowd cheered some more.

The Rock: You see Matt Riddle- it is a thrill- YEAH- it is a thrill to be able to have a match against The Rock. I know you're excited, you probably called your family. Your aunts, your uncles, your mom, your dad. Your wife- yeah call them all. Matt Riddle and The Rock, King of the Ring Tournament. Such a joyous occasion.. EXCEPT.. it won't be.

The Rock paused again and had an intense look on his face.

The Rock: It won't be, because you see Matt.. MATTY.. The Rock is out for one thing and one thing only- and that is to win this tournament- and he'll be DAMNED if some new hot shot straight out the OCTAGON is going to come in and stop him from doing that.. is that what you wanna do Matty... well go ahead Riddle.. go ahead.. why don't you come into Vegas tomorrow night and try and stop The Rock?

The Rock paused and soaked in more cheers and more "Rocky" chants.

The Rock: "Riddle" me this Matt.. what do you get.. when you combine The Rock's boot and your behind? ANSWER.. The Rock giving you the worlds BIGGEST ASS WHOPPIN ALL OVER LAS VEGAS!

More cheers.

The Rock: Which brings me to AJ Styles..

There was a mixed reaction for Styles.

The Rock: Yeah AJ Styles.. Mr. puff puff pass himself. AJ Styles, Mr. Cool, Mr. Controversy. Mr. go to the cemetary and dig up some old bodies for dramatic effect. Mr. film himself with hookers who leave in 3 seconds once they drain his little tootsie roll...

The crowd cracked up laughing.

The Rock: AJ Styles- the other man in this match attempting to be in the way of The Rock ROLLING ON to round two. You see AJ Styles- The Rock knows that you want NOTHING, NOBODY, to ruin your big night. Your first night back in many many many months. The Rock knows that the last thing you want is someone coming in and raining on your little parade.. someone coming in and... kicking your joint. Well The Rock says..

The Rock pantomimed flicking a joint to the ground and stepping on it. The crowd cheered some more, they were loving this.

The Rock: Because you see AJ Styles The Rock wipes a polar bears ass with what you want.. The Rock could not give three drops of reindeer piss about your hopes.. your wishes.. and your desires. The Rock cares about one thing.. AND THE ROCK MEANS.. one thing and that is being the guy that beats your monkey ass from start to finish tomorrow night.

The Rock began to sing.

The Rock: The Rock is going to be that traffic jam.. when you're already late.. The Rock is going to be your NO SMOKINGGGG SIGN.. on your cigarette break. The Rock is going to be 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife.. The Rock is going to be the man of dreams.. for your not so beautiful wife.. all you want is a win AJ- yet you have to go against The Rock- isn't that ironic... don't you think? Don't you think AJ? Because all you've been thinking about day in and day out for the last several months is that day where you're finally going to come back. That day where you're once again going to have a chance to show everyone that you're PHENOMENAL. That your the best wrestler in the "Galaxy" well unless that Galaxy is "Suck-a-luck-a-ducka" you're not the best wrestler in this galaxy, because there's only one greatest wrestler in the galaxy.. and that one wrestler.. IS THE ROCK.

The crowd went crazy. Another "Rocky" chant broke out.

The Rock: AJ. The Rock is going to love, he's going to ENJOY, ruining your homecoming. Ruining your return to the EBWF- because since you've been gone, things have changed. Since you've been gone.. The Rock has come back.. and now that the Rock is back it means the fame, the spotlight, the time in the sun.. belongs to The GREAT ONE. So tomorrow night.. Matt Riddle- AJ Styles.. you may have delusions of moving on in the King of the Ring Tournament. You may have delusions DREAMS EVEN of getting one over on The Rock.. but dreams are just a wish your heart makes when your fast asleep... and tomorrow night when your WIDE AWAKE.. The Rock quite simply is going to kick both your candy asses.. and be CLICK CLICK.. BOOKING HIS ticket to round number two..

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

WHAT THE ROCK...

IS COOKIN.

The Rock cocked an eye brow, and exploded out of the scene. Renee Young stood their shaking her head at what she hoped would have been more of a collaborative interview. The scene faded out to the next match at the House Show.
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)