Bet

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Jayme

Bet

Post by Jayme »

OOC: Despite being out of work for both jobs, I've managed to stay busy with other things so writing has been very limited. Then I tried tonight and just wasn't really feeling it. Sorry. Better than nothing. Good luck Jon.

--------------------

A live feed from a cellphone camera opened up. It was a bright sunshiny day out, not a cloud in the sky. It was obvious that whoever was filming, was sitting pool side. The camera flipped around and quickly revealed that it was none other than Liv Morgan. She had on a pair of white, over-sized sunglasses and she sipped from frozen drink of some sort. Liv nodded at the camera and flashed a quick smile at the camera.

Liv Morgan: Yo yoooo EBWF it's been a hot minute, huh? Bet ya'll been all worried about me and ish. Well stuff your worries in a sack, bro, cuz ya girl is back and better than ever! That's right, you heard me correctly... I'mma be back in action and I'm up first in the Queen of the Ring tourny it appears. Against some schmuck named Tessa Blanchard. Pfftt... like I'm stressin' over yet another one who's in the business based off their family's name. Never mind getting here on their own merits like myself, ya feel me. I'm sure Tessa's gonna have some smart ish to pop off about, but it ain't gonna mean a damn thing, homie. I'll back hand that squared man jaw of her's so fast she won't see it comin'! I ain't finished there, yo, nah, I'mma dust the ring with your nappy ass self and drop ya for the 1-2-3, bro, bet on it. See ya soon FAM!

Liv Morgan stuck out her tongue and winked before ending the footage and posting it up on EBWF.com.

EBWF Women's Champion (ALx2) (VSx2)(LMx1)(ZSx2)
EBWF Sky High Champion (VSx1)
EBWF Women's Tag Champions (TBPx2) (MGx3)
Babe of the Year (VS-'12,'14,'16,'17)
Female Wrestler of the Year (AL-'13)
Tag Team of the Year (TBP-'15)
Alliance of the Year (MG-'16)(LM&2Pawz-'18)