Conquer the Day

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Jon

Conquer the Day

Post by Jon »

Tessa Blanchard has started off with a win and from there it has quickly transcended down hill with two repeated losses with the Queen of the Ring looming overhead Tessa is looking to get back on track.

Tessa Blanchard: This Week I gotta turn things around. I'm better than all these other women in this company and yet I'm not performing at my full potential, although I could say Ronda cost me that one match. I'm not going to be one to point fingers.

Tessa walks over to the punching bag hanging in front of her and starts to punch it as hard as she can take take out some stress and frustration for her downward spiral on it

Tessa Blanchard: I'm going to make sure I end any hope she had of progressing in the queen of the ring when I kick her ass up and down the T-Mobile arena. I can promise I'm going to break out all of the stops to make a statement that I'm the baddest women in the EBWF.... I'm sure to some normal competitors she is viable threat but I'm not a normal competitor. I'm a second gen prodigy my dad taught and my step dad taught me to be the best that I can be and I toke all that training and used it to shatter every obstacle that was in my way..... She thinks she is going to stand in my way of progressing in the queen of the ring. Well Reality is about to come crashing down around her pretty little blond head.

Tessa turns around and gives the bag one more hard punch before walking away from it...
ImageImage