WHO'S NEXT?

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Chris

WHO'S NEXT?

Post by Chris »

*Post-Match EXCLUSIVE King of the Ring*
*Footage uploaded to https://www.ebwf.net/ and subtitles added before WARFARE*

(The footage shows an exhausted Tomohiro Ishii stumble back through the curtain holding the EBWF Breakout championship over his shoulder. A selection of EBWF trainees and backstage crew give him polite applause as he props himself up against a wall. Ishii is given a bottle of water by a trainer and he douses himself with it as well as taking a few sips and tossing the bottle away. An unnamed Japanese gentleman, who we’ve seen before as Ishii’s English/Japanese translator then appears along with a camera crew and an EBWF backstage journalist.)

Journalist: Congratulations Tomohiro on your victory tonight and winning the EBWF Breakout Championship!

*translation*

"Thank you! I am very proud to win this title and I hope that I can bring some prestige back to this championship and division. Beforehand, I drew some parallels with the NEVER Openweight championship, a title which I held five times in Japan, and I had some of the greatest matches of my career defending and challenging for that title. I see this title as no different."

*translation*

Journalist: You join Shinsuke Nakamura as only the second Japanese in EBWF history to win a championship. How does it feel to be in that category?

*translation*

"Shinsuke Nakamura is an icon of Japanese wrestling and household name all over the world, so to have my name mentioned in the same breath is quite an honour. Four years ago, Shinsuke Nakamura lost the EBWF Breakout Championship title at the King of the Ring but tonight I won it back for all of the Japanese fans."

*translation*

Journalist: Now that you’re champion, you’ll have a target on your back, and I think it’s established that you intend on being a fighting champion, so who do you view as the first potential challengers for your title?

*translation*

"The Stone Pitbull is ready to accept any and all challengers but I have two names specifically in mind:
The first is Darby Allin. He proved tonight that he is one of the hottest young talents in professional wrestling. I am twenty years his senior and have the experience and wrinkles to show but take it from me, he almost had my number out there. It is ultimately up to the powers that be in this company but if it was up to me it’d be a privilege to put this title on the line against Darby Allin. Just name a time and a place and we’ll go 1 on 1 and fight for this belt!"

*translation*

Journalist: That’s interesting and who’s the second?

*translation*

"The second man is that son of a bitch Damian Priest! (pauses, grimaces and looks piercingly into the camera) Don’t think I have forgotten about you Priest. I saw you building yourself up before the King of the Ring, gloating about your victory over me and showing disrespect to me and my people, even making fun of a lookalike of me! I TOLD YOU! THAT IS NOT MY STYLE! What happens inside the ring is what matters most. Yes, YOU BEAT ME FAIR AND SQUARE…..ONE…TWO….THREE but you and I know that was one hell of a tough match. On the basis of what happened bell to bell in our match I respected you and I would have supported you in your King of the Ring match against The Rock, if these cheap jibes would’ve ceased, however you continue to take cheap shots at Tomohiro Ishii and the Japanese people! I will not tolerate it. That’s why I am making a plea right now to EBWF management to put us in the ring again for a second time. I will teach you a lesson in respect!....and this time....I WILL BEAT YOU"

*translation*

**The translator tries to calm Ishii and gestures for the interview to come to a close. Ishii is the new EBWF Breakout Champion and he has named two challengers that he’d like to defend his title against. Time will tell if this comes to fruition. **

NB: I still have no idea of how to change font colour, style, add pictures and what not on here. I hope you can just accept the lack of this as being a metaphor for Tomohiro Ishii's black and white non nonsense style. Haha.
BRAY WYATT
Ashlee
Site Admin

Re: WHO'S NEXT?

Post by Ashlee »

Awesome! Here's some tips on how to change your colors, add pics, etc. I'm using the CODE feature to show what the codes would look like, so you won't see the effects here, but if you try it out on your own post and hit preview you should see the changes before you post! :)

Code: Select all

[color=red] words will appear in red [/color]
[font=verdana] words will appear in new font face[/font]
Bold = [b][/b]
Italics = [i][/i]
Underlined = [u][/u]
[img]URL TO IMAGE[/img]
[url=LINK]Type Description of Link[/url]
Let me know if there are any others you need!
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote