Pac is NOT a Stallion

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Cory

Pac is NOT a Stallion

Post by Cory »

Renee Young: Hi Matt, wanted to get your thoughts on your match tonight.

Matt Riddle: Hey there, little bro. Listen, the last time the EBWF Universe saw "Deep Waters" Matt Riddle, they probably didn't get a whole lot of tape to enjoy. I lost my match to the Rock and that was the end of my King of the Ring aspirations. Fair enough to the Rock, he's a true Stallion. But do you know who's not a Stallion? Pac. That tiny swole man looks like Lou Ferrigno's poop, if you get my drift.

Renee Young: I don't. But moving on, what's your strategy against the aerial assault of Pac?

Matt Riddle: That's simple Renee. This guy's gonna wanna take flight, but he's got lots of muscle to back that up. You know what my advantage is? Stamina. I'm gonna let that little tyke tucker himself out. They don't call me Deep Waters just because I like surfing. It's real hard to get to the top turnbuckle when you're caught in a gator roll. You know at the end of the day, as the official envoy of bro-nation, I'm here with a purpose. I came to the EBWF to show the world just what this Stallion is made of. And tonight, Pac is gonna get a taste. Take it easy, bro.

OOC: Late RP, but just adding stuff to the board. :)