Respect

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Chris

Respect

Post by Chris »

*SCENE OPENS*
(Tomohiro Ishii can be seen sat down on a comfy chair in an office backstage. He is wearing smart dress, sunglasses and is reading a copy of a Japanese wrestling magazine in which he can be seen on the cover holding aloft the EBWF Breakout Championship. After a few seconds Ishii folds the magazine and talks to the camera)

*Subtitled Promo*

It's very nice to be on a magazine cover, it's very nice to be successful and it's very nice to be a champion. However, there is one thing much more important than all of that and that is respect. Win, lose or draw being able to lace up those boots, tape those wrists and throw fists each and every night. I do that out of respect for this business and everybody involved in it.

-takes off sunglasses and looks dead into the camera-

Damian Priest is a man who has a lack of respect for everybody and everything in this business. He only cares about the fame and the glory. However, after two losses in a row I am unsure if he will have the fortitude to return to the EBWF ring. If he does, the score between us isn't settled. I am no success and I am no champion until I beat Damian Priest again and I will put my EBWF Breakout Title on the line to ensure that you show up! I lost my first two big singles matches in this company to Damian Priest and to Chris Jericho but because I stayed to grind, bite and fight, I stand here as a champion. Will you do the same Damian?"

Talking of respect, my opponent for this coming week is Tommaso Ciampa. A man who I have seen a lot of on tape but I am yet to understand the furore since he joined the EBWF. Again, like Damian, I hope that Tommaso has the respect for this business and the iron will to fight his way into contention, scratching, biting, snarling and clawing like The Stone Pitbull. I will see you in the ring on Warfare this week and I hope you bring your 'A' game. Ishii always does.

I am the GATEKEEPER OF THE EBWF. I urge anybody to step up to me and earn my RESPECT!!! (snarls)

*scene fades to black*
BRAY WYATT