Live Like You Were Dying

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

Live Like You Were Dying

Post by D.J »

OOC: Quick one- since Cory and Ashlee are traveling and won't be posting! Enjoy! -DJ

The scene opened up backstage just minutes before Warfare went on the air. Fans were already in their seats ready for the show to begin. They were all about to be in for a real treat as the tron picked up the backstage area where Charly Caruso was soon waiting outside of the dressing room of a door that had The Rock's name on it. She was pacing back and forth and looked a little nervous to be frank. The crowd cheered in the time it took them to read the name they saw on the door. After a couple of beats the door opened and out came The Rock. He was wearing a shirt that read "Today He's a King" and on the back it read "Tomorrow He's the Champ" with The Rock's logo on the bottom and black joggers. He noticed Charly as he was exiting his dressing room. She began to try and speak, but almost instantly he put his hand up in her face. She obliged and stood down backing up a half step. The Rock cocked his head back to alert the fans that he was listening to them. Almost instantly a deafening "Rocky" chant broke out. Charly couldn't help but smile at this. The Rock removed his hand, and Charly put the microphone up to his mouth, knowing she wasn't going to be saying the first words of this interview.

The Rock: FINALLY- THE ROCK- HAS COME BACK... TO NASHVILLEEEEEE!!!

The crowd exploded and another Rocky chant broke out. The Rock looked at Charly who thought maybe, just maybe, it would be her turn.

Charly Caruso: Well R..

The Rock: Na, na, na, na, na- Charly- The Rock knows why you're here- The Rock can see it in your body language, feel it in your presence- The Rock knows why you are waiting outside his dressing room.

The Rock adjusted his joggers and gave Charly a long look. She was getting noticeably embarrassed and began to blush.

Charly Caruso: Rock I assure you- I j..

The Rock: No- don't assure The Rock- The Rock can assure you Charly- that though your advances are... tempting.. The Rock has a lot of other things on his mind, and he simply just doesn't have time to play tickle tickle yum yum with you.

The crowd exploded again and Charly smiled as well at the ridiculous of this phrase, coupled by The Rock's serious expression. Charly chose to act as though The Rock had said something normal.

Charly Caruso: Of course- so at King of the Ring you defeated Edge in the tournament's finale. Tonight you go one on one with Randy Orton- the other half of Rated RKO. Your thoughts?

The Rock: The Rock's thoughts? The Rock's thoughts, Randy Orton? Well Charly it's simple there is nothing.. AND THE ROCK MEANS.. NOTHING.. that Randy Orton can do to stop what's about to happen to him. You see at King of the Ring, Randy Orton caught a break. He caught a break because he lost to Edge- which meant that he was spared the oh so unfortunate task of going.. ONE.. ON.. ONE.. with The Great One. Just 2 weeks later- Randy Orton's luck.. has run out.

The Rock stared intensely into the camera as another "Rocky" chant stopped him from continuing. When it died down, he went on.

The Rock: You see Charly, Randy Orton may be in the boys club. He may be best buds with Edge.. best buds with Wes Ikeda.. best buds with his tattoo artist.. best buds with the jabroni who shaves his brainless head every week.. but tonight Randy Orton's ass is going to become BEST BUDS with The Rock's size 15 boot, as it proceeds to make connection after connection after connection- when The Rock is kicking his candy ass all over the home of country music!

Another large pop from the Tennessee crowd.

The Rock: Speaking of which Charly- would you mind if The Rock did a little number for all of his fans here in Nashville?

Charly Caruso: By all means.

The crowd cheered as The Rock opened his door only to reveal a guitar sitting behind it. He started to play the tune of Tim McGraws "Live Like You Were Dying"

The Rock:

The Rock's in his late 40's
With a lot of life before me.
When a moment came that made The Rock- The King
He beat the monkey piss out of jabroni's
listened to their bologna
Listened to them talk their trash and..
then proceeded to kick their canndyyyy asss..es...
Tonight he's got Ortonn.. which is bad news he's certain
for the viper.. how'd ya like it.. when it got assigned to you.. man what'd you do.

and Orton said..

I pissssssssed in my ring tightsss..

I crieddd.. ohhh I cried alll night..

For a match that'll take five seconds.. with the god damn Brahma Bull..

I begged for a match switch..

because I.. I am a soft bitch..

I shook, I whined.. I cried about the bookinggggg..

a Rock Bottom, People's Elbow and that's that.. IF YA SMELLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN''

IF YA SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN'

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIN'

The Rock finished with a rather impressive guitar solo before throwing the guitar over his head, which startled Charly some. He cocked and eye brow and left her standing alone in the scene as Warfare was set to begin.

THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)