DARBY ALLIN....I AM TALKING TO YOU!!!

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Chris

DARBY ALLIN....I AM TALKING TO YOU!!!

Post by Chris »

*Pre-recorded Promo*
*Tomohiro Ishii speaks in Japanese – Subtitled in English*

The scene opens with Tomohiro Ishii stood in his ring gear and a Stone Pitbull t-shirt. He has the EBWF Breakout Championship over his shoulder.

“At King of the Ring I won the EBWF Breakout Championship. Today, I wear it proudly over my shoulder and call myself the gatekeeper of the EBWF. This means that to make it here you have to pass the ‘Tomohiro Ishii test’ If you fight me one on one, with all that you have, valiantly and honorably, then you will have my respect. If you do that EBWF management will deem you worthy enough to challenge for this title and to be a part of the roster. In my short time here, after arriving from New Japan Pro-Wrestling, I have become the stalwart of this company and the benchmark for future talents to try and reach.”

Ishii snarls at the camera and continues

“Since I won this title, I took on my old foe Damian Priest and I took on the Sicilian Psychopath Tomasso Ciampa. Both men came to the ring and fought me, but there was something missing. Damian’s defeat to The Rock had left him humbled and it after a short affair, It was relatively easy to take him down with the Vertical Drop Brainbuster. I challenged him to step up but he didn’t deliver and I never expect to see him again! That’s the sort of man I think Damian Priest is, a quitter!”

Ishii composes himself once more.

“It was a similar story with Ciampa. There was some back and forth action but again, it was a victory in which Ishii was not adequately challenged. If I see him again, I will be surprised. The man has no heart for this business and lacks the desire that once fueled his success in the past”
Ishii takes a moment…

“Now, I want this camera to focus right into the chiseled face of the Stone Pitbull because I want to make one thing clear to my opponent for Warfare…..DARBY ALLIN! I AM TALKING TO YOU! At the King of the Ring you came within a whisker of knocking me off that ladder and winning the EBWF Breakout Championship. If you had, I would’ve had no qualms. Ishii doesn’t get upset about losing if he is in a war and loses to a fighter, a man with heart, a man with desire, a man with courage! On that night you brought the fight Darby Allin. So what will it take for you to bring that level of fight again? Is the EBWF Breakout Championship a big enough prize, or are you content to stay at the skate park and not prepare for this match? Will you be putting the hours into studying my game, or will you be at home playing Tony Hawk games with your high school buddies?”

(Camera zooms further into Ishii’s cold eyes)

DARBY, STEP UP! Take these forearm smashes, take these headbutts and stiff chops! PROVE YOURSELF! I am begging you to take me down! Put your little skateboard away and come and fight, bite, scratch and claw your way in this match and earn mine and everyone else’s RESPECT!

*Ishii Walks out of these scene with the belt over his shoulder, looking pumped up for a fight! – END*
BRAY WYATT