I see you.

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Sam

I see you.

Post by Sam »

Darby is shown skating in the backstage area down a hallway when he is stopped by Cathy Kelley.

CK: Darby, do you mind if we get a few words for Warfare tonight?

Darby stepped off his skateboard and kicked it up into his hands, he nodded hesitantly and stood in the correct area.

Cathy looks directly into the camera and starts.

CK: Thanks guys, right now I am joined by the opponent to the Breakout Champion, Darby Allin! Darby, did you happen to hear what Ishii said about you?

Darby rolled his eyes, his facepaint crinkled with the movement.

Darby: Hear? No, I dont speak Japanese Cathy. I read it however, Tomohiro you need to speak to whoever does the translations at EBWF cos it made you seem a god damned idiot.

Darby sighed.

Darby: Telling me to come take your offence to earn your's and everyone elses respect? Why do you think I need YOUR respect Tommy. Who even are you? Oh, the "Stone Pitbull"...right... Let me just quickly remind you who you actually are Tommy. You're a 40 year old man who only ever amounted to putting people over in New Japan till Gedo finally gave you a run with the NEVER Openweight. You're all hype and no BITE. Am I supposed to be amazed that EBWF have somehow managed to pry away New Japans whipping bitch? You were there to make Kazu and Co. look better but I never understood it because you always lost the big one Tommy. So you've come to America in hope that you'll finally amount to something and I'll give you one thing you've won that Breakout Championship fair and square...but you almost didn't. A small Tony Hawk playing kid from Seattle almost upset everything for you. I don't even mind losing to you Tommy because I got to do what I always want to do, share my pain with the world, put myself through hell and back for the match and for the crowd.

Cathy looked stunned.

CK: What do you plan to do differently tonight than you did in the 4 way?

Darby: Great question Cathy, one someone should've asked Tommy. I noticed reading his promo, he spent alot of time talking about the other guys in the 4 way before finally getting to the important person...me. Tonight Tommy I'm not looking at anyone else in this company, my gaze is directly upon you.

Darby took the mic and motioned Cathy to get out the shot till he stood centre of the screen, staring down it.

Darby: I'm not gonna waste time saying how im better than Damien Priest or Ciampa or anyone. You're my focus Tommy, whilst reading your awful translated promo I saw what you were saying in your eyes and you're absolutely right. You are a WARRIOR, but so am I. Warriors in our own rights, You're my strength and endurance where mine is more, well I like to call it Intelligent Recklessness. I put my body, blood and soul on the line in every single fucking match that whoever books me in. It doesn't matter if I win or lose just that I've done all I can do in that very moment. Do you have that kinda stamina Tommy? The patience to maybe go 60 minutes If I want too? You like to think you're the one in control but its just not true, you can't control something you can't simply comprehend. You see a future for yourself, your family, your life where you go back to Japan and grow old with your grandparents. I just see...YOU. I live my life match to match and decide then what I wanna do when im in that ring. If I cant predict how that match is gonna go...How will you?

Darby drops the mic on the floor and skated away.
Jimmy Havoc
King of the Ring 2017
1x EBWF World Champion
1x EBWF Gateway Champion
1x EBWF PTG Champion
2x EBWF Intercontinental Champion
1x Breakout Champion
1x EBWF Tag Team Champion
EBWF 2016 Tag Team Classic Winner
CM Punk
1x EBWF World Champion
Noam Dar