Consistency

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Chris

Consistency

Post by Chris »

The scene opens with Tomohiro Ishii standing in the ring at what seems to be the EBWF Performance Centre Facility. He has his ring gear on and is working up a sweat; grappling with some of the trainees; engaging in basic wrestling holds. It appears he is a guest trainer today. Just then another trainer shouts "time up" and the trainees disperse whilst Ishii rests against the ropes and cuts his promo.

-Subtitles-
-Speaking in Japanese-

"Today's a day off. No house shows, no Warfare, no PPV. However instead of sitting in my hotel, I have come down here to train and share my knowledge with some of the EBWF trainees"

-Ishii wipes the sweat from his brow and takes a long swig of water before continuing.-

"Some people may think that I'm here to hone my skills and practice after last week's loss to Darby Allin. If you think that, then frankly, you're right. I train every day to stay sharp and this week is no different for The Stone Pitbull!"

-Ishii runs the ropes a couple of times before stopping to stretch out and continue talking.-

"Killer Kross is my opponent in the next match and he's not a man to take your eye off. He might be a killer but I am tough and hard! I am a man with a growing reputation for consistency. Each and every week I arrive and fight! You'll never see a card without me on it. Which brings me on to my next point....Where's Darby Allin this week? Why aren't you booked Darby? Yes you beat me but it took that much out of you that you need a week off! The same went for EBWF Champion Chris Jericho and for my old foe Damian Priest....yes again, they both beat me, but they've hardly wrestled since! Fighting me is not something people have made a habit of. They engage in combat, sometimes even winning, but then can't lace them up for weeks! Tomohiro Ishii is chiseled from granite! I am not some "fat ass" as described by Killer Kross. In fact, I am going make him eat those words and bring him down to reality with a Vertical Drop Brainbuster. Tick Tock.

-SCENE FADES-
BRAY WYATT