Enough Is Enough

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

Enough Is Enough

Post by Becky Lynch »

For months, the Cerebral Lassassin better known as Becky Lynch has been wanting and craving a match for the EBWF Women’s Championship. It has been repeated ad nauseam that Becky Lynch has made her intentions known in challenging the Women’s Champion. This dates back to when she defeated the former Women’s Champion, Shayna Baszler in a non title match in the weeks leading up to WrestleMania and has been constantly denied a Women’s Championship match.

Now, it seems as though that Becky will finally be getting her championship match at SummerSlam against Trish Stratus. However, the idea of Becky getting her long overdue title match might not yet be set in stone as another wrestler stands in her way, one Kris Statlander.

“I’m tellin’ ya, Winter.” Becky says with annoyance in her voice. “I’m really sick of jumpin’ through these hoops. I beat Shayna Baszler in the weeks leadin’ up to WrestleMania when she was still champion. That shoulda added me to the Women’s Title match right then and there, but obviously there’s a conspiracy to keep me from fightin’ fer the title. It’s like everyone knows that I can out-perform anyone that this company will put in front of me and they’re afraid that I’ll not only out-perform Trish Stratus, but I’ll rip her to shreds and that’ll be the last she ever sees of the Women’s title.”

“I have to beat everyone just so I can even have a chance to face the champion. Trish took the easy route to the title. ‘Oh, I won a battle royal that Becky did all the fookin’ work in, and did none of the work myself.’ She took the easy route to the title. I had to jump through hoops the whole way ever since my return. She reaped the rewards for all of me hard work while I got nothin’ but a good swift kick in the arse.”

“There ain’t a bigger star in this division than me, and I prove it every single time I walk the fook out there to the ring. I prove to everyone every single time I walk out there to ply my craft in that ring that I’m the best in that ring. I’m the best in every single area of this business. No one can touch me no matter what I do, yet she acts like I’m not deserving of a title match. So, either she’s an arrogant bitch, which is very likely, or she’s a fookin’ coward, which is also very likely.”

“With the way that things have transpired since your return, I say this.” The Satanic Diva says. “Trish Stratus is both. She has let your challenges for the Women’s Championship go unanswered out of arrogance. She has also waited until you decided that she needed to give you an answer out of cowardice. Like you said, she is a coward whose arrogance knows no bounds and that she is a co-conspirator when it comes to trying to keep you away from becoming the Women’s Champion.”

“As far as I am concerned…” Winter begins. “Seeing as you beat everyone that there is to beat, that makes you the uncrowned Women’s Champion. You destroyed Shayna Baszler. You brutalized Britt Baker. You defeated Mickie James countless times including your recent Queen of the Ring victory. You made Ronda Rousey your bitch and she has not been seen since, and good riddance to bad rubbish.”

“The fact that you never got a clear answer from Trish Stratus herself with regards to the Women’s Championship just goes to show that she fears you. She fears the challenge that you pose to her hollow reign as champion. She is fearful of the fact that she became Women’s Champion at WrestleMania in your place. She is fearful that you are justified in calling her a coward and arrogant bitch. Given that she is a coward, she will not give you a definite answer because she knows that you are justified a championship match and that have been justified a championship match since you defeated Shayna.”

“Ya know what? I’m sick of waitin’ fer an answer. I’m goin’ to her house, and I’m plannin’ on kickin’ her arse up and down her front lawn in front of her family until she gives me my title shot. Everyone knows that the biggest star in the division should be the Number One Contender, especially one that had to suffer through the slog of challengers that opposed my rightful place as the Number One Contender. The way I see it, Kris Statlander is just another hoop I hafta go through while Trish just does nothin’, but sit on her arse and be the absentee Women’s Champion that she’s been since WrestleMania. I say ‘enough’. Enough jumpin’ through hoops. Enough of her bein’ an absentee champion. Enough of here duckin’ me. Enough silence. I jumped through enough hoops that it’d drive a normal person crazy, and it’s time I get my title shot.”
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)