Avoidance

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ashlee
Site Admin

Avoidance

Post by Ashlee »

The InstagramTV video posted to Trish’s account was live and obviously shot on her forward facing iPhone camera. She sat on a weight bench inside of a hotel gym. She looked a little flushed, with a swipe of mascara on her lashes, and lightweight tinted moisturizer highlighting her flawless features. She grinned a little.

Trish Stratus: Heeeey Mickie!

She rolled her eyes.

Trish Stratus: You’ve been awfully quiet lately. You and Miz slink back to your little snake pit to be boring and mediocre?

She chuckled.

Trish Stratus: I mean, Mike has been awfully quiet since The Rock has been the new EBWF Golden Child. Speaking of child… is that what it is? Are you having to spend all your days stroking your man child’s… ahem… ego… to make him feel better.

She screwed up her face.

Trish Stratus: Gross.

She grinned again.

Trish Stratus: It seems like the powers that be are digging you up and bringing you to Warfare to get the comeuppance you’ve been begging for all summer. Great! I’ll see you then, but I bet you aren’t the only person I’ll see.

She waved halfheartedly with her right hand.

Trish Stratus: Hi, Becky! Have you been climbing the walls all week. Don’t answer that. We all know you have. I want you to pay real close attention to what I do to Mickie tonight. It isn’t going to be half of what I plan to do to you at Summerslam. Last week was just the start. I’m going to embarrass you so badly, you’re going to flee back to Ireland. I see right through ya, lass. You’re woefully transparent. Running your mouth about me, about not accepting your challenge. You’ve all but said I’m not a fighting champion. Let’s get something straight, honey. I don’t have to fight. I’ve beaten every challenge on this roster. And the women I haven’t faced aren’t even on my level. So call me arrogant if you want to, you’re damn right I am. I’m the baddest bitch in this locker room, and do you know how I know that?

She laughed.

Because you have to lie and act like I’m dodging you. ‘Oh, Trish won’t accept my challenge!’. You’re the number one contender, sweetie. What’s there to accept? There’s a date on the calendar already. The fact that YOU won a tournament is acknowledged. Okay, see you at Summerslam. But that wasn’t enough for you, was it, ya greedy, dumb bitch? So over a week ago I told you would could have the match TONIGHT if you wanted. I wanted to spend the last couple of weeks of summer at the beach anyway. I don’t mind beating your ass a couple weeks early, and shutting your mush mouth up. Guess what though, Beck? Crickets. You said nothing. Because it feels better for you to pretend like I’m the one who has been avoiding you. That’s fine. Whether it’s tonight, next week, Summerslam… in a fair fight, I’ll beat you every. single. time. Go on ahead and proceed with all your silly name calling, Becky. It’s all you’ve got. Good luck with that. When I make Mickie suffer tonight, I want you to watch, rewind, play it back. And ask yourself if running your mouth is really going to be worth it. See you soon, ladies. I’ll make you both regret it.

Trish cut the feed, and IGTV loaded up the next video.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote