OK

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Sam

OK

Post by Sam »

Darby Allin was sat in front of a camera on a basic steel chair, boot cut jeans, white T-Shirt and vans on his feet.

Darby sighed.

Darby Allin: I'm wrestling this week because I have too, or at least because Tomohiro Ishii says I have too. If you don't wrestle EVERY week you're wrong or boring or not as good as him. I don't work every week and still pinned him for the Three. He might call it fatigue but I think I just actually gave more than him on that given moment. I saw Tommys little interview too, it was cute it really was. Complaining again and again about how he works all the time and people like me don't. He does realise he's a fucking face of this company at the moment right? Of the 4 belts Male competitors can hold, he has one of them. Surely you should be proud walking out there every week and carrying that belt but if you only give a fuck about how often you work then why did you come here in the first place? Go back to Japan and enjoy being under Kazu's thumb.

Darby rubbed his face, visibly irate.

Darby: Now I have to face Killer Kross, a man whos initials are KK. KK, if old people like Wes Ikeda or Chris Jericho don't know was a way kids used to say "Okay" through texts. That's exactly my reaction to anything about Killer Kross. Wrestling Ability? He's okay. I'm wrestling Killer Kross? Okay. He's said some mean words? Okay. He's a nothing wrestler, hes average and kinda boring and samey and doesn't stand out. His promos sound like they dont have punctuation in them. Please can someone fucking script this guy to be an actual worthwhile listen? It doesn't matter when it comes to in ring because Killer Kross only cares about his own well being, that man will stay down for the 3 count in a desperate attempt to continue and see the next day. You know my deal my own, I dont care if tomorrow doesn't come, I sleep every night wondering if I'll wake up. If i do wake up though, I will fight for that day and do everything I can to live this life to the fullest. So bring it on Killer Kross, let's see who survives.
Jimmy Havoc
King of the Ring 2017
1x EBWF World Champion
1x EBWF Gateway Champion
1x EBWF PTG Champion
2x EBWF Intercontinental Champion
1x Breakout Champion
1x EBWF Tag Team Champion
EBWF 2016 Tag Team Classic Winner
CM Punk
1x EBWF World Champion
Noam Dar