Face to Face, Man to Man.

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Chris

Face to Face, Man to Man.

Post by Chris »

SCENE OPENS.

Tomohiro Ishii is backstage to cut a promo for the EBWF website. As usual he speaks Japanese but it is subtitled for the website viewers. He is wearing his Stone Pitbull t-shirt and a pair of denim blue jeans. He looks intense and already breaking a sweat.

"Jake Hager! For the next two minutes you need to listen closely to me boy! Me and you have been paired together for a fight. Hager vs Ishii! A match that's never been done! The All American American vs The Stone Pitbull! Two fighters that will go tooth and nail....But will we Jake?" WILL WE???? OR DO YOU HAVE OTHER IDEAS? (Ishii snarls and moves a step closer to the camera)

"Despite your MMA background and your career accolades Jake, you have also taken a lot of short cuts lately! I've seen you and Chris Jericho running amok over The Rock and taking advantage of him with cheap shots and two on one attacks! That's not how I operate Jake! I am motivated by one on one combat! Not hokey outside interference and shenanigans. That is frowned upon in Japan and it should be frowned upon in the EBWF also! I thought you were an honourable American Jake! I am begging you to find that American honour, courage and valour and fight me one on one this Monday...NO BULLSHIT!" (Ishii takes another step closer and looks dead into the camera whilst stating his intentions)

"The way I see it is this....Jake, you are the protector of Chris Jericho, the EBWF Champion, if I beat you on Warfare, that leaves me looking at the winner of The Rock and Chris Jericho at Summerslam. My goals are clear, defend the Breakout title like a badge of honour, defeat you Jake and to then direct my focus on the EBWF champion!.....Jake, you'd better take me down in this fight or else there's nothing but fresh air between The Stone Pitbull and that EBWF Championship!" (Ishii growls and walks off)

SCENE ENDS
BRAY WYATT