Get Rich or Die Tryin'

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Sam

Get Rich or Die Tryin'

Post by Sam »

As part of the new Tony Hawk video game remaster of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 + 2, EBWF Wrestler Darby Allin had been included as a pre-order bonus for consoles and PC. At a promotional event at Tony Hawk's personal backyard skate park Darby appeared and showcased some tricks and took photos for the game to a crowd of reporters and fans. After showcasing his tricks he took to sitting on the edge of a bowl, alongiside some executive and Tony Hawk himself and took questions from the crowd.

Reporter #1: Darby, how does it feel to be included in Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1 + 2?

Darby smiled.

Darby Allin: It feels surreal. I've played these games for years, to be included is a dream come true. I'm an amateur skater who just happened to include it into my wrestling character and thats earned me enough merit to be included here. It's amazing, I can't thank Tony and the people at Vicarious Visons and Activision to give me this opportunity. I hope I can do everyone justice in game and represent EBWF to a great standard.

Tony patted Darby on the back and they exchanged a smile.

Reporter #2: Darby, being a professional wrestler and a skateboarder do you see any similarities in the two?

Darby: Sure. We both perfect our craft while really fucking hurting ourselves. You don't learn anything in Skating or Wrestling without falling flat on your back a couple of times.

Fan: Darby, how do you feel going into your match with The Miz?

Darby looked amused. Half a smile appeared on his face.

Darby: I... didn't know i'd be answering wrestling questions today.

He looked towards the exec's and Tony. The exec's didn't look to happy but Tony calmed them down and gestured for Darby to go on.

Tony Hawk: You're a wrestler man, show us why you're the best.

Darby smiled.

Darby Allin: The Miz? He's been away for abit right? Damn, EBWF must be really running out of people who want to sign these days. Stamford and Jacksonville are stepping up the pressure yeah? The Miz, I mean. He's a weird one to like, cut a promo against because you know something weird.

Darby paused for a second.

Darby Allin: Just because we're such opposites its ridiculous. He's 6"2, im 5"5 and theres about 30 kilo difference between us, I've mainly spent most of my career on my own whereas with Miz he always needs a sidekick. It's weird, I've never really radiated to want to be with anyone. I mean, it sounds like everyone else's promos because I'm just saying things everyone else has said for years and thats the fucking problem with The Miz. He's been here for YEARS and hasn't switched up his style or approach or fucking gimmick or new moves or god damn ANYTHING.

Darby stood up and started cutting his promo asif it was some sort of sermon.

Darby Allin: The Miz has been handed every fucking thing in his life, WWE and EBWF. He got his hands in the rights pie's and got EVERYTHING given to him on a fucking silver platter and when he didn't he'd just stab his fucking friends in the back. Alex Riley, Rock, Jomo are all constantly looking over there shoulders awaiting Miz's serrated blade in there fucking spines man. It's sad how revered this man is when all he does includes betrayal and villainy. He'll walk out for our match and those fans will lap it up, he'll has his trophy wife in his corner asif they were the best power couple of a generation. It's sad honestly.

Reporter #3: Aren't you supposed to be a good guy?

Darby Allin: I've never claimed to be anything. Good, bad, nothing. I've always said that I will go out there every week and do whatever it takes to win or lose a match.

Reporter #3: Whatever it takes to lose?

Darby Allin: It's a simple strategy. I don't care if I lose man, I really don't care. The only thing I truly care about is absolutely giving everything I have in my being to get there. If someone pushes me to that limit and beats me then so be it, he or she are the better wrestler on the night. I will never stay down for the 3 count to save myself or to save a body part because what's the point. We live this one life and I'm god damn gonna live it to the fullest potential it could possibly be. See, The Miz has people he supplies for. His wife, family members. I don't have anyone and thats fine by me. He'll stay down for the 3 to collect a paycheck next week, to live another day. To do another movie, or photoshoot or whatever. His legacy is just that, a legacy that he wants to be part of. My legacy is making sure everyone knew I Fought the best and died trying. I'm not better than anyone else, I'll just endure and give more than anyone ever can and thats how Darby Allin works. Like the great Tony Hawk inventing the 900, he was either going to do it or die trying. I'm going for the EBWF Gateway Championship or I'll fucking die trying. No More Questions.

Darby threw the mic away to a roaring applause.
Jimmy Havoc
King of the Ring 2017
1x EBWF World Champion
1x EBWF Gateway Champion
1x EBWF PTG Champion
2x EBWF Intercontinental Champion
1x Breakout Champion
1x EBWF Tag Team Champion
EBWF 2016 Tag Team Classic Winner
CM Punk
1x EBWF World Champion
Noam Dar