Hello, am I Elias?

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Chris

Hello, am I Elias?

Post by Chris »

*SCENE OPENS*
-Tomohiro Ishii is backstage before Warfare kicks off. He is wearing his Stone Pitbull t-shirt and a pair of Dad jeans. On his shoulder is his Breakout title. He is here to cut a promo for his upcoming match.-

*subtitled*

Ishii: Last week on Warfare I lost to Jake Hager. Unfortunately he won rather cheaply and grabbed a handful of tights but I'm ok with that. One day I am sure we will cross paths again and I'll ensure that it never happens again! I proclaimed last week that if I beat Hager then I'd have a free path to a rematch with Chris Jericho, but since that didn't happen, I have to turn my focus to my next opponent, Elias!

(Ishii snorts and growls and stares directly into the camera)

Ishii: Elias' catchphrase may be "Walk with Elias" or "Hello, I am Elias" however after a strong style match with Tomohiro Ishii he'll be more likely to change his catchphrase to "Limp with Elias" or "Hello, am I Elias?" because when he wakes up backstage after he's carried out, he's not going to know who he is! Nobody kicks out of a Vertical Drop Brainbuster, especially a part time wrestling guitarist! Then, once I have disposed of Elias, I must divert my attention to Summerslam and the defence of the Breakout Championship.

(Ishii snarls and walks off)
*SCENE ENDS*
BRAY WYATT