I'm coming

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Killer cross

I'm coming

Post by Killer cross »

The scene opens up Backstage Were We See Killer Cross siting Down with a mic in his hand and he says "I'm going to make y'all's life a living hell in that match and make both of you tap out to me". "this time my destiny will be fulfilled in blood"as I claim the breakout championship for the first time ever in my career in this business". "and the funny thing is there is not a damn thing you too can do about it but you stop the Doomsday monster from winning what is rightfully mine".

"we are going to have a all-out bloodbath I'm going to batter and break y'all in half until you give up and hear me your title to my waist for it belongs because I don't care how far I got to go to get the title off of you I will break your bones if I need too. "tick tock lost time is slowly running out and I am going to pick up the pieces when it hits zero it's over for the both of you". Because I am sorry but what I must do when it hits that number".

"this is the house that killer cross built with the broken bones of y'all's heroes y'all too will be no exception to that rule when I make an example out of you and him plan and simple". You better hope y'all bring your army because I'm not going down in that match"against any of you big boys or fat boys and that match".