Summerslam CHEW ON THAT

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Chris

Summerslam CHEW ON THAT

Post by Chris »

*SCENE OPENS*
-Tomohiro Ishii is seen sat on a steel chair in his locker room. There are no other wrestlers around. He is wearing his gear and a ‘Stone Pitbull’ t-shirt. He speaks in Japanese with subtitles for the benefit of American fans-

Ishii: Today is Summerslam. Once again, I am the first here. Nobody else has arrived. It’s awfully quiet around here lately, nobody seems to want to share the locker room with me. It’s dead. Upon arrival I have seen the match card written up on the whiteboard in gorilla. I’m booked to face Killer Kross and Luchasaurus in a Triple Threat Match to defend my EBWF Breakout Championship.

(Ishii snarling stands up and folds the chair and smashes it against the wall…fuming!)

Ishii: (screaming) Is this a joke, EBWF management? Am I joke to you? I am the only one in this company that puts maximum effort in, week in, week out! I turn up and fight tooth and nail every single time! I win the vast majority of my matches despite having half the natural ability of my opponents! Look at Killer Kross and Luchasaurus for example. Two jacked up gym bunnies with unimaginable natural god given talent. They should be wiping the floor with me every day of the week and twice on Sunday! They should be in the Main Event! But they won’t ever make it here! You know why? Because just like everybody else in this company, they phone it in each week, they operate at 50% of their ability. Living for the gym, living for the fame, adoration and living for a paycheck. Whereas Tomohiro Ishii has sacrificed his homeland and his reputation in Japan to come and prove himself 100% in a new domain. I am leaner, faster and stronger than I have ever been, and my sheer determination and pride will get me through my match tonight. I am honoured to be the EBWF breakout Champion so even though the rules of a triple threat match are not in my favour, I will find a way to win, because my heart is strong. I have gone from undesirable to undeniable!

(Ishii looks dead into the camera)

Ishii: At Summerslam, I will make a statement, I will ensure that the name on everybody’s lips at the end of the night isn’t Killer Kross or Luchasaurus….hell, it won’t even be Chris Jericho or The Rock. The name on the lips of everybody at Summerslam will be TOMOHIRO ISHII! Still EBWF Breakout Champion and the man that is finally recognized as the glue that keeps this company together. I will once again give the performance of the night in the opening match of the night, and the EBWF management and EBWF fans will have no choice but to sit up and take notice.

THE STONE PITBULL SAYS….CHEW ON THAT!

(Ishii walks off in a sweat)
*SCENE ENDS*
BRAY WYATT