My Time Is Now

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

My Time Is Now

Post by Becky Lynch »

Los Angeles, California. The City of Angels. It is the place where the majority of movie stars reside. It is the city where movies and TV shows are made. It is home to Hollywood. It is home to Winter and Becky Lynch. The City of Angels is home to the event where Becky Lynch will finally get her long overdue and well-deserved title match against Trish Stratus.

The story between the Cerebral Lassassn and Quintessential Diva started all the way back at the Royal Rumble. Becky Lynch entered the Women’s Rumble match at number 2 and went on to become the Iron Woman in the Women’s Rumble match. She outlasted nearly everyone until she became one of the final two. The other half of the final two? Trish Stratus.

It was not Becky Lynch, but Trish Stratus that managed to win the Women’s Rumble in order to go onto WrestleMania to face the then-Women’s Champion, Shayna Baszler. In the lead up to WrestleMania, Becky Lynch defeated Shayna Baszler, getting her win back from January. With this win, Becky started lobbying to be added to the Women’s Championship at WrestleMania.

The lobbying to be added to the Women’s Championship match at WrestleMania on the behalf of Becky Lynch ended up being fruitless. For one reason or another, the request to be added to the Women’s Championship match on the behalf of Becky Lynch was denied.

The Cerebral Lassassin went on to disparage Shayna Baszler and Trish Stratus, moreso Trish, considering the fact that she was and is suspicious of Trish being behind her not being added to the championship match. Instead, Becky had to carry Britt Baker at WrestleMania and make her tap out to the Dis-Arm-Her.

In the months that followed, Becky Lynch had repeatedly called out Trish Stratus, who had won the Women’s Title at WrestleMania. Also in those months that followed, Becky Lynch had to toil and claw her way up. All the while, Trish Stratus basically did a disappearing act with the Women’s Championship.

The Cerebral Lassassin had fight her way up and jump through innumerable hoops in order to become number one contender. The last hoop that Becky Lynch had to jump through was winning the Queen of the Ring tournament, a tournament that she had protested to being involved in.

After she won the Queen of the Ring tournament, Becky Lynch continued her antagonizing of the Women’s Champion. She continuously called Trish each and every week, stating that if she did not receive the answer that she wanted, then she would go to Trish’s house and bludgeon her on her front lawn in front of her entire family.

This was what caused Trish Stratus to come crawling out of whatever sewer that she was hiding herself from Becky in to attack the Cerebral Lassassin. Trish officially accepted the challenge from Becky. The week after Trish attacked Becky, Winter attacked Nattie while Becky retaliated against Trish.

During this assault, Becky pillmanized Trish’s arm and locked her into the Dis-Arm-Her in order to damage her newly-injured arm even further. Becky had to be pulled off of the Women’s Champion. A week later, the team of Becky Lynch and Winter took on the team of Trish Stratus and Nattie Neidhart. The match was over before it could even begin. Becky locked Trish into the Dis-Arm-Her almost instantaneously and Trish tapped out before the Cerebral Lassassin could even apply pressure.

Then came the contract signing on the most recent episode of the flagship show of EBWF, Monday Night Warfare. Of course, with it being professional wrestling, contract signings never end well. It is the same thing with weddings in wrestling. It seems to be an unwritten rule that those two things never end well, and being true to the unwritten rule, the contract signing did not end well.

The contract signing between Becky Lynch and Trish Stratus seemingly went off without a hitch as one would think, but during the segment, people wondered one thing. Where was Winter? Where was Becky’s partner in crime? Where was Becky’s best friend? Where was the Devil Incarnate? Well, those questions would be answered by Trish herself.

As soon as the contract was signed by both women, thus making their match at SummerSlam official, Trish directed the attention of Becky toward the jumbo tron. The video depicted Trish attacking Winter from behind just like Trish had done to Becky two weeks prior. This caused Becky to leave the ring with great haste in order to check on her fallen friend.

With how out of control everything has gotten since Becky won the Queen of the Ring tournament, with how personal things have gotten between The Cerebral Lassassin and the Women’s Champion, one has to wonder. Who will walk out of SummerSlam with the Women’s Championship? Will Trish Stratus manage to turn back the challenge of an extra motivated Becky Lynch? Or will Becky Lynch prove once and for all that she is the most deserving of the top spot in the Women’s Division?

No matter what side of the fence that the fanbase is on for the war between Becky and Trish, one can honestly say that they’ll be in for the most action-packed match that they have ever seen.

==========
Monday - August 24, 2020 - Fallout from Warfare

Moments after the video of Trish Stratus attacking Winter aired on the jumbo tron, Becky bursts through the entrance curtain to the backstage area. The Lass Kicker shows a rare glimpse of worry on her face, looking all over for her best friend. Becky walks throughout the backstage area and finds the area where Winter was attacked. She looks around and notices a backstage worker, and she approaches him with urgency in her steps.

The backstage worker turns his attention to Becky and before she can even ask, he tells her where Winter is. “T-the trainer room! I saw Winter being taken to the trainer room!”

With this piece of information, the Cerebral Lassassin makes a beeline toward the trainer room, running like the life of Winter depended on it, worried over the health of her best friend.

Once Becky makes it to the trainer’s room, she walks in on Winter having her forehead stapled shut and the blood cleaned off of her face. Becky approaches the bed and sees that Winter is now conscious. “Hey, ya alright?”

“Aside from getting attacked from behind and having sixteen staples in my fucking head, I feel great.” Winter says with a hint of sarcasm in her tone.

“I’m gettin’ her back for this. That maple-sookin’ moose-fooker won’t know what hit her at SummerSlam. The only way I can get her back is by takin’ that belt that I’m sure she went on three vacations with while I actually had to earn my way up to become Number One Contender by beatin’ everyone.” Becky says as she balls her hand into a fist.

“I find it funny and sad that Trish could only get one up on both of us by attacking us from behind. That just goes to show what kind of a person she is. When I attacked Nattie, it was from the side, so she could see it coming. However, Trish knows that she is unable to beat either of us when we are ready for her cowardly attacks. Just like you proved in the tag team match, Trish Stratus is no match you or me. Nothing would please me greater than to see my best friend take the Women’s Championship from the Queen of Cowardice, the hollow champion, that schlamp that attacked us from behind.” Winter says as she sits up from the bed and drops to her feet after the trainer finishes cleaning the blood off of her face.

“Don’tcha worry.” The Cerebral Lassassin says in a reassuring tone. “What Trish Stratus did to ya pales in comparison to what I’m gonna do to her. By the time I’m done with her, they’re gonna be pickin’ her up with a sponge.” Becky says as she gets an entrance look in her eyes while talking about the violence that will occur at SummerSlam.

“As always, I will be there for you and I will watch it happen. I will not rest until that belt is around your waist where it belongs.” Winter says with full confidence as she and Becky leave the trainer’s office.

==========
August 29 2020 - The Eve of Destruction

In a remote location in Los Angeles, California, it is pitch black outside. The time is eleven thirty at night. The only form of light comes from a spotlight and two shadows are cast in the spotlight with one being slightly taller than the other. With it being the dead of night, there is an eerie silence but not for long because that silence is about to be broken.

“Sixteen…” a cold, eerie voice says. “Sixteen is the number of staples that were put in my head after that cowardly assault perpetrated by one Trish Stratus. Sixteen staples and the taste of one’s own blood would cause one to go ballistic, to go crazy, to get angry, but that will not be happening with me even though I am fully within my rights to feel that way. You see, sixteen staples and the taste of my own blood, it did not make me angry. As a matter of fact, it only served to make me hungry. It made me hungry to see my dear Rebecca become the Women’s Champion, and come hell or high water, that is exactly what will happen.”

“Trish Stratus, before you decided to attack Rebecca from behind all of those weeks ago, she was determined to take the championship from you. Now, with all that has transpired in the weeks leading up to tomorrow night, especially after you attacked me from behind like a coward, the only goal of Rebecca is the total and complete obliteration of a part-time champion whose time passed her by fifteen years ago. If you think for one iota of a second that attacking me was going to keep me from being there to witness the finest hour of my Rebecca, then you are sadly mistaken. Nothing could keep me from witnessing the death of a hollow champion and the rise of the True Champion.”

“Trish Stratus…” says the voice obviously belonging to the Cerebral Lassassin. “Tomorrow night is the big night because tomorrow night is SummerSlam and that means one thing, and one thing only. It means that I’m finally gettin’ what I earned. I’m finally gettin’ what I deserve. I’m finally gettin’ what I shoulda gotten at WrestleMania, especially after I beat Shayna Baszler, and that’s the Women’s Title.”

“Let’s be honest…” Becky says with anger in her voice. “I blame ya fer my not bein’ added to the Women’s Title match at WrestleMania. I had already beaten Shayna and ya knew that if I was added to the match, ya weren’t leavin’ with the Women’s Title. Ya knew I was gonna take yer spotlight and the title. Knowin’ what a glory hog ya are, ya didn’t want me out-shinin’ ya.”

Becky sighs angrily before continuing. “And week after week, month after month since ya won the Women’s Title at WrestleMania in my place, I did what ya never had to do and that’s climb the mountain with my bare hands in hopes that I could get the Women’s Title match that I rightfully deserve, the Women’s Title match that I earned. All ya did, Trish, was spend the entire time on vacation with the title just like the absentee champion that I expected ya to be when ya won it in my place.”

“In those weeks and months since WrestleMania…” Becky begins again. “I had to jump through hoop after hoop after hoop whereas you, bein’ the absentee champion that ya are, were able to come and go as ya please. The only thing that kept me goin’ when I was jumpin’ through all of those hoops was that I was gettin’ a title shot, no matter what. After I won, I didn’t hear anythin’ about gettin’ a title shot even after all that I went through, no sign of a title shot. That was until I made ya take notice of me.”

“Ya attacked me from behind durin’ my match with Mickie James. Ya attacked me from behind like the coward that ya are because ya know that if it were face to face, like it will be tomorrow night, then it woulda been a different story. The week after that, ya learned why the Cerebral Lassassin isn’t one to fook with. I attacked ya in retaliation and I relished every second of it. Leavin’ ya with one arm? It made me happy. What made me even happier was when I made ya tap in our tag match. I barely had it clamped on and ya cried like the little bitch ya are. Come tomorrow night at SummerSlam, yer gonna be leavin’ with less than one arm. Tomorrow night at SummerSlam, yer leavin’ with one arm and no Women’s Title. That belt is comin’ with me and there’s not a fookin’ thing ya can do about it.”

“After ya attacked Winter last Monday night on Warfare, ya sealed yer fate. Tomorrow night, I won’t go so easy on ya like I did two weeks ago. Tomorrow night, when I lock in the Dis-Arm-Her, it’ll be snap or tap. Either way, it makes no difference to me, because I’m leavin’ with the Women’s Title belt. The belt is rightfully mine. I beat everyone that there is to beat. I beat Mickie James. I beat Shayna Baszler. I beat Britt Baker. I beat your best friend, Natalya. I beat Nikki Cross. I beat Tessa Blanchard. I made Ronda Rousey my bitch. I beat Eva Marie. I beat Lacey Evans. Most recently, I beat ya and I’m beatin’ ya again.”

Becky takes a deep breath before continuing. “Tomorrow night, it’s my time to shine. Ya had yer time in the sun and now it’s Becky’s turn. The Man is comin’ around and I’m collectin’ debts. Fer yer months of duckin’ me and fer the weeks ya attacked me and Winter from behind, the only way yer payin’ that debt is with yer arm and yer title.”

Becky finishes her diatribe and Winter begins speaking again. “Trish Stratus…” Winter begins. “Tomorrow night, you will be in for the most brutal evening of your life. The pain that you endured through childbirth will pale in comparison to the pain, the anguish, and the agony that my Rebecca will put you through. The pain will only stop once Rebecca locks you into the Dis-Arm-Her and you tap out. If you do not, then your pain will be multiplied because Rebecca will not stop hitting you. Over and over again, she will hit you with everything she has until you cannot stand and fight. So, now the choice is yours.”

“The easy way or the hard way. The easy way is you tap out to the Dis-Arm-Her, hand Rebecca the championship that you won in her place, and go home. The hard way is Rebecca beats you senseless, locks you into the Dis-Arm-Her and doesn’t let go until she breaks your arm, sending you on a stretcher. So, the choice is yours. Either you bow out gracefully or you get carried out. It makes no difference because Rebecca’s time has come and she will be the champion by the end of SummerSlam. Count on it.”
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)