Golden Ticket?

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

Golden Ticket?

Post by D.J »

The scene opened up at the LAX Airport. EBWF Superstars were flying out from LA to Nebraska. The Rock entered the scene. He was wearing a light Gray jacket and dark blue fitted jeans. Sunglasses were over his eyes, and he had EBWF Championship over his shoulder and one carry on black bag over his other shoulder. Renee Young- trailed the Rock by a few paces but was able to catch up with the new EBWF Champion.

Renee Young: Rock- Rock!

The Rock looked startled- but quickly smiled when he saw Renee jogging behind him to catch him.

The Rock: Come on Renee! Dig, girl! You got it! Almost there.

She finally caught up to him, and The Rock stopped walking.

The Rock: Good job girl! What's going on
?

Renee Young: Well first of all, congratulations on winning the EBWF Championship for the first time!

The Rock shook his head.

The Rock: Thank you, thank you. Some people said "hey Rock do you really have to wear the title belt in the airport?" The Rock said- ya damn right he does! The Rock walked into Summerslam, and did EXACTLY what he said he was going to do- and that was whoop Chris Jericho's diabetic ass all over Los Angeles- to walk out.. EBWF.. Champion. It was a great feeling, because it symbolized the pinnacle of The Rock's career in the ring. EBWF is the mecca, the best of the best, when it comes to this business. So for The Rock to walk out the new champion, was an amazing feeling.. but in no way.. AND THE ROCK MEANS.. no way.. is The Rock done, no, no, no, no, NO. You see The Rock's reign, The Rocks run.. is just beginning.

Renee Young nodded.

Renee Young: Well that's kind of what I wanted to talk to you about, I just got word that on Warfare you're scheduled to go one on one with EBWF Gateway Champion Randy Orton.

The Rock nodded.

The Rock: Randy Orton huh?

Renee Young: Yeah it's a highly anticipated match-up- two of the best in the game today going head to head. Wouldn't you say?

The Rock: The Rock- Randy Orton- two of the best? Yeah- I mean I guess you could say that, but you see this Renee?

The Rock tapped the EBWF Championship.

The Rock: This means that, though Randy Orton is good.. The Rock.. is simply better. Not only is The Rock, the great one. Not only is The Rock, the chosen one. NOT ONLY is The Rock the People's Champ.. The Rock is now the EBWF Champ. So The Rock realizes that Randy Orton has done a lot in this business, just like Edge.. just like Chris Jericho.. and The Rock has just got done kicking both their monkey asses.. so we might as well add Randy Orton to that list. So hold on let The Rock just go ahead and do that.

The Rock pantomimed writing.

The Rock: List to get their candy asses kicked.. RANNNDY- Orton.

He pantomimed ending the sentence with a period, and looked extremely intense.

Renee Young: Well he is the Gateway Champion as I mentioned, which means that though this meeting will NOT be for the EBWF Championship- Randy soon will be able to cash in his title- for a shot at yours.

The Rock: The Rock realizes that. The Rock realizes that Orton could cash in his Gateway title for a chance at The Rock's EBWF Title. He realizes that. The one thing The Rock DOESN'T understand though, is why anyone in their right mind thinks that this is a big deal at all? The Rock could give three drops of viper piss- about the fact that Randy Orton could one day get a chance at The Rock's EBWF Championship, because even if he cashes it in.. The Rock is going to take that so called golden ticket, look at it- bring it to Willy Wonka's Chocolate factory.. cash it in.. get himself some sweets- eat those chocolates.. maybe go for a run to burn the calories- rip that ticket back out of Willy's goofy hands, bring it back to Orton- shine it up real nice- turn that sum bitch sideways- and stick it straight up Randy's candy ass. The Rock looks forward to showing Randy Orton at Warfare, that just because he has the EBWF Gateway Championship.. all that guarantees him.. is the opportunity to go ONE.. ON.. ONE with the Great One- and let me assure you Renee.. that opportunity.. will NOT lead to him becoming the EBWF Champ.. that opportunity WILL lead to him getting the ass kicking of a lifetime. Just like he's going to get at Warfare.

Renee Young: Any final words? I know we got to get on the plane soon?

The Rock: Randy Orton- you run your mouth to all The Rock's fans that you can end his career, end his run, anytime you damn well please. Well The Rock says.. why don't you come and try and end The Rock?

The Rock stared straight into the camera.

The Rock: Final words? Just five. Randy Orton... JUST.. BRING.. IT!

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

WHAT THE ROCK

IS COOKIN.

The Rock cocked an eyebrow and gave Renee a quick smile and fist bump, as the scene faded to black.
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)