Match

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Killer cross

Match

Post by Killer cross »

The scene opens up with Killer Cross Backstage with a mic "Y'all are going to feel all of the pain that put Y'all through and nothing is standing in my way". "Me and my partner of Madness are going to rip you Lim from Lim until there's nothing left but your bones on the floor as he laughs at the camera. "WELCOME TO HELL as he laughs because "I welcome you to fight us because we love it".

"This is my house and my Ring" Nobody is more twisted and deranged then Killer Cross well as he laughs there is but y'all will meet him soon" because time is ticking down for you all and y'all because get ready to fight like your life depends on it". Because if you don't it will get shorting by me and my insane partner who is dying to kick y'all Ass's all over the ring". The Only thing that putting us down is Us" which means Y'all Stand no chance in hell". "I bleed Madness and war and this will be no exception to that rule because "I'm making y'all Tap Or Pass out To my Finisher "Plan and simple".