What now?

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

What now?

Post by Becky Lynch »

It was at SummerSlam that the Cerebral Lassassin better known as Becky Lynch finally got her well earned and well deserved title shot against the part time champion, Trish Stratus. With how personal things had gotten in the months leading up to the pay per view, the match was more or less a brawl, an all out war between the two women with strong egos. One of them having felt slighted for months and the other being handed the Women’s Title and going on vacation with it.

Becky Lynch and Trish Stratus threw everything they had at one another with neither side backing down. Sadly, it was Trish Stratus that managed to leave with the Women’s Title. The fact that the Women’s Title was not going home with the Cerebral Lassassin like it should, considering that Becky is the biggest star in the Women’s Division, the face of the Women’s Division, the best performer in all areas of the pro wrestling business, it only serves to further fuel her rage.

“What happened?” Becky asks while she stands in her locker room with Winter. “What the fook happened? I had that title…” Becky pauses for a moment in order to correct herself. “I had MY title in MY grasp. I had that overrated bitch dead to rights. She shouldn’t have been able to put up a fight at all. Now that she’s leavin’ with MY title, good luck seein’ it again fer another five months, if that, because she’s nothin’ more than a lazy coont!”

Winter pulls Becky into an embrace, doing what she can to comfort the Cerebral Lassassin. “There will come a time when you will get another shot at the Women’s Championship.”

“Yeah?” Becky says with rising anger in her voice. “When the fook will that happen?! I had to beat everyone on the Women’s roster. I had to beat a few of them more than once. I had to beat a few of them more than twice. I had to win the meaningless Queen of the Ring tournament. I had to put in all of the work in order to get this ONE title match. Meanwhile, Trish fooked off fer months after winnin’ the title in my place at WrestleMania and will fook off with my title fer months again. What am I gonna have to do to get another title shot? It took me months to get the shot at SummerSlam and because of one mistake I made durin’ the match, I don’t know when the fook I’ll get my rightful rematch and my title.”

“Well, you have a match with Natalya on Warfare, and…” Winter says before Becky begins speaking while the two break the hug.

“Yeah…” Becky begins. “That’s it. I’m goin’ to give her a worse beatin’ than ya did. When I’m done with her, she’s goin’ to be wishin’ I threw her face first through a TV screen.”

“Speaking of Natalya…” The Satanic Diva begins. “I owe her a receipt for attacking me like a coward at SummerSlam. I also owe Trish for attacking me. Seeing as she decided to fuck off with the title again, I guess I will just have to settle for payback on Natalya.”

“If that bitch hadn’t attacked ya and distracted me, I’d have my Women’s Title belt. Fer months, I was the uncrowned champion and given that Trish needed her to get the job done, I’m still the uncrowned champion.” Becky says before letting out an angry sigh.

“You know, I was planning on saving this for when you beat Trish Stratus…” Winter begins. “But seeing as you are the Uncrowned Champion, I feel it fitting to crown you know.” Winter says as she pulls a championship belt out of her bag and hands it to Becky.

The Cerebral Lassassin looks down at the championship belt. The plates are platinum, and they are decked with diamonds, rubies, and emeralds. “What is this?” Becky asks while in awe of this championship belt.

“That, Rebecca, is the real Women’s Championship belt.” Winter says with a grin. “Now, people will get to see it every week instead of once every five months.”

A smirk forms on the face of Becky Lynch. “With this, I can show the world what a real champion is supposed to do. I can show the world what a real champion is supposed to be, and tonight, I’m startin’ with destroyin’ Natalya once again.”
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)