Nail. Coffin.

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Cory

Nail. Coffin.

Post by Cory »

The camera caught Natalya hanging out backstage at the Intrust Arena. The former Women's Champion was squatted down, stretching her legs as Charly Caruso made her way next to her.

Charly Caruso: Hi Natalya. You have some time for a couple of questions?

Natalya didn't respond, or even glance in Charly's direction. She was looking straight ahead, focusing on stretching and breathing.

Charly Caruso: A lot of personal history in this match tonight. You've had a lot of run-ins with Beckly Lynch as she vied for the Women's Championship at Summerslam. Any thoughts on this match?

More silence. The only movement from Natalya was pivoting over to stretch her other leg.

Charly Caruso: Any comment at all?

Nattie finally did more than focus on her exercises. For once she looked up at Charly, and she stopped. Nattie stood up on her feet and leveled an icy gaze at the star backstage correspondant for EBWF. With one hand, Natalya plucked the microphone away from her, and with the other she placed her open palm on Charly's forehead and shoved her off camera. Charly stumbled backwards and walked off in a huff as the camera centered on Nattie. She stared daggers into the camera.

Natalya: There aren't a lot of things quite as medicinal as what I'm about to do to you, Becky. I'm sure you're probably feeling pretty down right now. Didn't get the job done, did ya? No, you failed. Again.

She narrowed her eyes.

Natalya: The whole thing was a giant waste of everyone's time. You strutted around backstage like you owned the place, carrying your little pet Winter in your purse while you acted like you were the greatest thing going. You attacked me more times that I can count, and you finally got your title shot after winning Queen of the Ring. And for what? You choked.

Nattie looked off to she side for a moment and chuckled to herself.

Natalya: You know, in some perverse way it might have been all okay if you had just simply won the match. Look, game recognizes game. If I was coming after you and you were the champ, you can bet your behind that I would twist Winter up like a pretzel and send her to the hospital just to play mind games with you. So, I get it. And somehow, if you just would have beat Trish Stratus and become the Women's Champion, I would have been able to square it away in my head. In a way, it all would have been part of the plan. But no, you revealed yourself to be the worst thing imaginable: a loser.

Her expression twisted in to fury.

Natalya: And that makes me really mad. Because it was all for nothing. All the pain I went through as part of your grand plan was so that you could get to the biggest match of your career and lose to a fucking rollup. What kind of a greenhorn are you? Did you resurrect Winter from the dead because she was the only woman available that made you look remotely talented by comparison?

She shook her head.

Natalya: A huge waste. A waste of talent, a waste of airtime, and a waste of a precious spot on the Summerslam card. That's what your career amounts to now.

Suddenly, her expression turned into an amused grin.

Natalya: That being said, I will say that I did enjoy your stellar performance Becky. Losing like a chump to the greatest women's wrestler of all time. There aren't too many things that could make me happier than to watch you march your "lass" to the back of the line, because that's where women who lose to rollups do. But hey, that's what happens when you go up against the GOAT. Trish Stratus will always find the opportunity to win, and I'm going to see if I can finish the job tonight.

She cracked her knuckles with a twisted smile.

Natalya: I'm looking forward to our match, Becky. Trish Stratus let you off easy by simply wounding your pride. Tonight I'm taking the rest of it. What little is left of your ego is going to go right along with your wounded body. I'm going to draw out every count. I'm going to keep you in the corner until four and a half. I'm going to rake your eyes and chop your throat. Simply put, tonight I'm going to hurt you. And no matter what happens in terms of a win or loss, you will never want to cross my path again.

Nattie tossed the mic behind her and walked off as it crashed onto the floor with a loud pop. The scene faded to black.