The hamster wheel

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Chris

The hamster wheel

Post by Chris »

-EARLIER TODAY-
The camera shows an empty Warfare arena. Ladders have been set up as props near the stage. Ishii can be seen now coming onto the stage wearing a suit and holding his Breakout Title over his shoulder. He takes off his sunglasses and looks up pensively at the top of the ladders. Suddenly he kicks them all down and five or six fall down in a donino effect. Stage hands hurriedly try to pick them up but Ishii shouts and scares then all away.

SUBTITLED.

ISHII: ANOTHER LADDER MATCH? WHY? I WON THIS TITLE IN A FOUR WAY LADDER MATCH AND NOW I HAVE TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN? WHY?WHY? WHY?

(Ishii is beetroot red. It's almost like he is about to burst. Finally he composes himself as he takes off his jacket and rolls up his sleeves.)

Ishii: You know, sure, I have been defeated in my last two matches but I fail to see the logic that I have to defend this title in a re-run of the same match I won the belt in the first place!

(Ishii snorts and spits on the floor)

Ishii: Yeah, Matt Hardy beat me two weeks ago but what has he done since? I'll tell you what he's done. Nothing. Nothing but lie in bed nursing his wounds from the hardest match he's had in decades! The same went for Darby Allin, Damien Priest, Chris Jericho or Jake Hager. Booked once every three weeks on Warfare. That's easy to do. I do it every week! Win, lose or draw, The Stone Pitbull turns up! Then last week, it was this accumulation of fights each week that caught up with me and I tapped. Yet do I get a break, do I get a rest? NO! I get put back on the hamster wheel. Running and getting nowhere!

(Ishii starts to rage again before continuing)

Ishii: So regardless of what happens on Warfare, I'll be remembered for being the most fightingest champion this company has ever seen in years! Darby Allin, Killer Kross and Paul London all have a chance, not that they deserve it! Wes needed to book them in more matches and see what their bodies can do when tested in weekly combat! You know what, maybe it's time after tonight for Ishii to take a break. I need a holiday!

(Ishii throws his belt at a referee and storms off. The belt is needed by the ref to hang above the ring for the title match)
-END-
BRAY WYATT