I will win!

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Cory

I will win!

Post by Cory »

This message brought to you by Slthr Entertainment.

Randy Orton: Hey there, EBWF Universe. You probably thought when you opened this video that you were going to see a super brief quick message about how I have no respect for Killer Cross, and that I'm pretty sure I've already beat him, and there's not really a strategy since he's objectively stupid. Well, you're right. That's pretty much what's going down. Killer Cross is every dumb meathead at the gym who does all of his exercises in front of the mirrors. Not because of his technique, but because he wants to see his own traps.

Randy rolled his eyes.

Randy Orton: As your Gateway Champion, I apologize on behalf of the turds in charge of the EBWF. Once again they've decided it appropriate to showcase my talent against Scrub #3194. Don't worry, I'll make this brief and relatively painless. As soon as that dimwitted oaf steps through the ropes, I'll end it with an RKO. You're welcome.

The screen faded on Randy giving a cartoonishly sarcastic thumbs up.