Dangerous

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

Dangerous

Post by D.J »

The scene opened up in the home of Mike and Mickie Mizanin. Miz was downstairs in his gym. He had just gotten off the treadmill and had a full sweat going. His light gray Nike shirt was now drenched and was more dark gray post workout. Mickie walked down the stairs in a pair of short black adidas shorts and a white t shirt. Her baby bump was now starting to show. She smiled as Miz wiped his brow with a towel.

Mickie Mizanin: Babe I have news!

The Miz: Well you're already preggers so it's not that.. ummmm... the next season of Superstore is coming out?

Mickie Mizanin: Ugh I wish. No! I just found out- you have a match on Monday Night!

The Miz: A match? You mean The Rock is going to let someone else get some TV time?

Mickie Mizanin: It would appear to be.

The Miz: I love it! Who'd they give me?

Mickie Mizanin: Tomohiro Ishii.

The Miz: What the heck is that?

Mickie Mizanin: I think it's a wrestler.

The Miz: In the EBWF?

Mickie Mizanin: Yeah ... I mean I assume so. He's your opponent.

The Miz: I mean I haven't had a match in awhile.. but there's no way that's a thing.

Mickie Mizanin: It's a thing!

The Miz: Okay let's just assume that's a thing.It's been a big year for me. I mean we're having a baby. I have gotten some time to rest, and now my beautiful.. glowing I might add.. wife comes down the stairs and tells me that I'm finally going to get a chance to get back in the ring.. and she tells me my opponent is something called Tomohiro Ishii. Classic. The facts of this situation are fairly simple. I'm pretty excited. I'm excited to get back in the ring, I'm excited to see if Tomohiro Ishii is actually a person.. and if he is.. I'm excited to beat the hell out of him and officially welcome the world back to the show that I built. I know it's been tough recently having to be subjected to such nonsense like The Rock being champion- Aiden English being back on TV- Chris Jericho STILL being here.. and Tomohiro Ishii being put in a match with someone like me. I'm a 4 time EBWF Champion- and I'm facing Tomohiro Ishii in my first match in forever. I mean really? REALLY? Like what has happened to this place? What has happened to the EBWF. Not long ago- I was on every lunchbox, every billboard, every commercial. I was the face of this company. Now I can barely can on the show, and when I am on the show- I get someone I've never even heard of as my opponent. The truth is Tomohiro- I feel sorry for you- I feel sorry that you're probably just really excited to be here, and you were probably even more excited when you were put in a match with a living wrestling legend like myself. You just won't be excited for long, because the second the bell rings at Warfare- I'm going to unleash all my anger, all my frustration, all my fury.. on you. I'm so excited to be a dad, I'm excited for my future, but I'm still the best wrestler on the planet, and it's not close. I should be the one headlining every show, not getting thrown an occasional random match against someone the likes of you. I've never met you, so don't take offense when I tell you, that me vs. you is an absolute travesty, it's an absolute joke.. and I'm not laughing- I'm not laughing one bit, and neither will anyone else who watches our match on Monday. It's going to be gruesome it's going to be disgusting.. it's going to be.. a message. A message not only to you, Tomohiro but to the rest of this damn company. That message " HI! Remember me? I'm The Miz! I'm still the best guy this company has ever seen. You'll never forget me- because I will NOT be forgotten- I will NOT be overlooked- and I WILL NOT continue to be disrespected." This Tomohiro guy is just in a horrible, horrible situation. It's not your fault, but that's not going to matter one bit when I'm ending your career.

Mickie Mizanin: BABY!

The Miz smirked.

The Miz: I'm serious Mick, do people really think the EBWF is just going to push forward without me being a huge part of it? Do people really think the EBWF is going to last without The Miz being at the center of it all. Do people ACTUALLY think Tomohiro Ishii is a worthy opponent for someone like me? Do they? DO THEY!?

The Miz almost seemed deranged in this moment. Mickie didn't blink.

Mickie Mizanin: They do.

The Miz: I know they do. I understand that they do, and that's what pisses me off more than anything else. How quickly do people forget the greatness they've witnessed? How quickly do people act like the best thing to ever touch an EBWF ring never existed? Well guess what I exist, I still EXIST, and on Monday against Tomohiro Ishii, I'm going to make that statement as loud and clear as any statement I've ever made in this company. I'm not going to beat Tomohiro Ishii- I'm going to embarass him- I'm going to humiliate him- I'm going to HURT him. I'm assuming he's a young budding star, with his whole future seemingly ahead of him. He probably has high hopes and big dreams for his EBWF career. Which gives me great joy to say that I'll be the one to ensure that NONE of them ever come to frutition. Tomohiro Ishii is not going to be a star in the EBWF because I'm going to stop him before he can even get started. The Miz is back, and I will not REST unti l am holding the EBWF Championship for the fifth time. I will not REST until I make it crystal clear for people that they will NEVER EVER- be able to forget about me. Tomohiro Ishii- is the first of many victims. I'm back- and after Warfare- EVERYONE will know just how DANGEROUS I'VE BECOME.

BECAUSE I'M THE MIZ

AND I'M

AWESOME.

The Miz put his arm around Mickie as the couple made their way up the stairs and the scene faded.
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)