The Real Women's Champion 002

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

The Real Women's Champion 002

Post by Becky Lynch »

When she was last seen on the flagship show of the EBWF, Monday Night Warfare, the Real Women’s Champion, the Cerebral Lassassin better known as Becky Lynch took on Lacey Evans. The Sassy Southern Belle looked to shut Becky Lynch up after Becky made the declaration that she is the Real Women’s Champion, but as was customary with every meeting between the two egocentric women so far, Lacey failed.

The Cerebral Lassassin proved her dominance over Lacey Evans by forcing a tap out via the Dis Arm Her. The Real Women’s Champion had shown that she is back to her winning ways after the flukes that occurred at SummerSlam and the episode of Warfare that succeeded SummerSlam.

With another win over the Sassy Southern Belle under her belt, the Real Women’s Champion now sets her sights on Little Miss Bliss. When Alexa was last seen, she was an entrant in the Women’s Royal Rumble back in January of this year.

“I proved to everyone that Lacey Evans isn’t in my league.” Becky says to Winter. “What was she thinkin’ when she decided to step into the ring with me, the Real Women’s Champion?”

The Satanic Diva sits in her chair with a glass of Johnnie Walker Black label on the rocks, swirling it and watching it while it swirls. “Lacey should have remembered all of the other times that you faced her. If she did, then she could have spared herself the heartbreak and the broken bones that facing you entails. She failed to remember and those who fail to remember the past are destined to relive it.”

“And now, I have a sawed-off half-pint Harley Quinn wannabe in Alexa Bliss to deal with. I still owe her fer that DDT she hit me with in the Women’s Royal Rumble.” Becky says as she polishes her championship belt.

“The so-called ‘Goddess’ might have had success in the past. However, she is nothing compared to the Real Women’s Champion, the Cerebral Lassassin, The Man that is backed by the Devil.”

“The Devil?” Becky asks with a raised eyebrow.

“Yes, Rebecca…” Winter begins. “I am the Devil.”

Becky is about to say something but pauses to think for a moment. She chuckles a little bit before finally replying. “Yer such a kidder.”

The Satanic Diva chuckles slightly. “Uh…” Winter lets out before clearing her throat and replying. “Yeah… Right… Kidding…” Winter looks to her side. “It is all a joke.”

“Lexi can call herself a ‘goddess’ all she wants, because she’d better be able to walk on water in order to think she can beat me. Even if she could walk on water, it still wouldn’t be enough because I’d hold her head under the water until the bubbles stopped. Tonight’s gonna be the proverbial drownin’ of her career before she can even get it restarted.”
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)