Fire and Ice Part 2

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

Fire and Ice Part 2

Post by Becky Lynch »

When she was last seen on the flagship show of the EBWF, the Cerebral Lassassin, the Real Women’s Champion better known as Becky Lynch took on the newcomer, Tam Nakano. The match itself was a knockdown, drag out fight. It was a brawl that kept everyone interested. Even with the Riott Squad there to distract her, Becky zeroed in on a victory. However, the victory was snatched away from her for a combination of reasons. One reason would be because of Riott Squad deciding to be there thus distracting Becky. The other reason would be due to Tam Nakano just getting lucky. Third, and most importantly, Becky was not in the best frame of mind heading into match overall. Therefore, it ended in disaster for her.

What was not seen was that after the show was over, the Satanic Diva better known as Winter spent her time consoling her best friend, Becky Lynch in their locker room. Winter pulls Becky into a hug.

“Rebecca…” Winter begins. “I know that you have not been in the best frame of mind as of late. Were it not for the Riott Squad, you would have won the match.”

Becky sighs as she hugs Winter. “I don’t know. After all of the hard work that I put in over this last calendar year, I have nothing to show fer it. I mean, Trish barely did any work this year and she reaped the rewards, MY REWARDS. They put me in that Queen of Ring tournament. I protested, because it meant nothing. They dangled the tofu steak that was a shot at the Women’s Title in front of me, so I bit. I carried everyone in those matches. I won that insignificant tournament. I beat everyone in order to become number one contender, and Trish reaped the reward off of my hard work once again thus proving that the tournament was what I thought it was, meaningless.”

Becky shakes her head while Winter pats her on the back. “On top of that, I have been the one carrying the women’s division this entire year. I’m reason why it runs and fer some reason, this company just isn’t gettin’ behind me. Is it because I’m not blonde enough? Is it because I’m not North American? Is it because I talk with an accent? It boggles the mind. I’m the biggest star in the division. I’m so beloved I could sucker punch a ninety five year man in the crowd, and everyone will wonder what he did to fook up.”

“I know, Rebecca, I know.” Winter says as she squeezes tighter on Becky.

“No matter how hard I try, it feels like it’s all fer naught, because it seems like I’ll never get my due. Tonight was just another example at how little this company cares about me. It’s always ‘Hey. Becky can carry this newcomer and let the people see what she can do,’ and never ‘Hey. Becky is our biggest star. She should be the champion.’ This is supposed to be a group effort, but it feels more like a ‘me’ effort because I’m the only active wrestler on the women’s roster that’s been consistently on the shows this entire year ensuring that the people got their money’s worth.”

“How do I get repaid? They do their damnedest to pipe in boos over the cheers that I get like they did during my feud with Trish. Not only that but they had to pipe in the cheers over the boos that Trish got because they can’t stand the fact that I’m more popular than her. They can’t stand the fact that I’m a bigger star than her.” Becky says while shaking her head again

“Shh… Shh… Shh…” Winter says while patting Becky’s back, comforting her. “Look, you have no match next Monday night. So, you should take that night off, and then you return for the pay per view.”

“Okay…” Becky begins. “So, what am I doin’ with my time off?”

“I am ecstatic that you asked, Rebecca.” Winter says. “A friend of mine in Hollywood owes me a favor and he has asked me if I know of anyone that can star in his new film. I told him that I have you in mind, Rebecca.”

“Ya got me a role in a movie?” Becky asks, raising an eyebrow. “What’s the part?”

“He wants you to play the main character. He wants you to play the protagonist. The protagonist is a condemned convict who goes by the mononym ‘Cash.’ Cash is saved from the death penalty by a disgraced director named Starkweather. Starkweather promises Cash her freedom in exchange for making numerous snuff films.” Winter says matter of factly.

“So, it’s a dark and gritty thriller with a lot of bloodshed?” Asks the Cerebral Lassassin.

“Precisely, Rebecca.” The Satanic Diva says, smiling at her best friend. “The script was written with you and only you in mind as the main character.”

“I’ve had some roles before…” The Cerebral Lassassin begins. “But I have never played a mass murderer or a serial killer.”

“No problem, Rebecca.” Winter says with a smile. “I can help you prepare.”

“I’d love that.” Becky says with a grin.
==========

Wednesday: December 16, 2020

Two days removed from her loss on Monday Night Warfare, and Becky Lynch is on set her first day, ready to shoot her first scene. Becky is clad in a gray prison jumpsuit as she reads over the first scene of the film one last time before she is called to the set.

The introductory scene shows Renee Young as the journalist in a scene made to look like found footage and she talks about a conspiracy that has been going on. “It looks like this goes all the way to the top. I can’t trust anyone, least of all the police, and time’s running out. I have to get the one piece of evidence that will expose Starkweather beyond a shadow of a doubt, footage and testimony of a woman that was executed by the state five hours ago…”

The first scene involving Becky Lynch as Cash begins. It starts off with her being led to the execution chamber with Renee narrating. “Cash…” Renee begins. “Found guilty and sentenced to death has been on death row for the past three years and was executed last night.” Renee says as the clip shows Becky trying to fight out of being executed.

The scene cuts to Becky Lynch lying on a slab in the morgue. “Hey, tough girl…” A voice calls out. “Wake up. You’re not dead. Well, not yet anyway. You’re getting a second chance, another roll of the dice. As far as the world is concerned, you died in the chamber. Justice was served. Cash is rotting in hell.”

Becky stands up and staggers around, groggy over the drugs used to knock her out. Becky stumbles over to the door and starts slamming her shoulder against it, trying to get out. “Hey, hey. Get a grip. Calm down. You’re suffering from shock, but I’m here to help.”

The Cerebral Lassassin looks, disoriented, at the table next to the slab. “Pick up the earpiece. Put it on. Go on.” With no choice, Becky picks up the earpiece and puts it into her ear. “That’s better.”

“Now, only you can hear me and that’s the way you’re going to want it because I’m your only way out of here.” The voice says to Becky as she walks over to the surveillance camera and jumps up in order to knock it to the side. “Hey, hey. Easy, easy. Look.” The voice says as the door to the morgue unlocks and opens.

“You’ve had an unexpected reprieve. Do exactly as I say and I promise that this will be over before the night is out.” The voice says as Becky walks through the door to the outside.
==========
December 23, 2020

In the days since the loss that Becky Lynch suffered on the December 14 edition of Monday Night Warfare, the Cerebral Lassassin has been keeping busy. While rumor and innuendo has definitely swirled about on the internet, specifically the dirtsheets, there is no definitive reason given when it comes to why Becky has not been seen.

In the absence of the Lass Kicker, the Riott Squad took it upon themselves to make complete asses out of themselves by making disparaging remarks about the team collectively known as Fire and Ice, Becky and Winter.

We see Becky Lynch and Winter sitting in chairs on the set of the movie that Becky is starring in. With a smirk on her face, Winter welcomes the viewing audience. “Everyone, welcome to the set of the film that my dear Rebecca is set to star in. We are taking a break from filming in order to give people an update on Christmas Eve of Destruction. Seeing as this match was thrown at us with little to no notice, we have decided to take a break in filming, because we will be there.”

“However, before that, it has come to my attention that the Riott Squad has decided to call us out. I saw their little segment and to be honest, what I said to them still rings true. The stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt. I doubt that they have read any books without pictures. Anyway, being that we have our foot in the door in Hollywood, we figure that we shall give our commentary on the segment the featured the Riott Squad.”

The clip opens up with the Riott Squad getting an ovation from the crowd. Right off the bat, Winter chimes in. “First off, the ‘reaction’ that the Riott Squad are getting is a canned reaction. You look at the crowd once the music hitx and they just give zero fucks about the Riott Squad. This is not a new thing when it comes to the EBWF. I mean, Rebecca was getting cheered no matter what she did during her feud with Trish, so they piped in boos over the cheers in order to make it seem like Rebecca was the villain. They piped in cheers over the boos that Trish got because the crowd was and still is firmly behind Rebecca, and the office could not stand it. The same rings true for the Riott Squad here. The crowd gave zero fucks, yet when you hear it on television, it is as if that the crowd actually cared that they were. Such is not the case when you pay attention to the crowd and see that the reactions do not match up.”

The clip shows Liv talking about fighting to stay awake and the championship belt that Winter made for Becky. “You had to fight to stay awake because you thought that Rebecca was boring? Well, that is an easy one to explain. It is simply because you are a fucking idiot with the attention span of a goldfish. While you and Ruby were playing in traffic for the last year, Rebecca was actually carrying this division. She is the biggest star in this division, so to say that she is not championship material really goes to show how limited your intelligence really is. Seeing as Trish has not been seen since SummerSlam, the belt that Rebecca carries is the real championship because you actually see it every week, and because she is the diamond of this division. She is why it runs.”

The clip then shows Ruby and Liv mocking Becky for being unable to beat Natalya. “In case you have not noticed, Rebecca has beaten Natalya. She beat Natalya numerous times. The notable victory was in the Queen of the Ring tournament. So, to say that Rebecca could not beat Natalya is just folly, especially when the records back up my claims. For you to act like that was some form of a killshot really goes to show your stupidity and how easy it is for you to be impressed.”

The clip then shows Liv bringing up more bullshit for Winter to dissect. “You say that Rebecca is ruining the division? Rebecca has the only lone constant this entire year, carrying this division, working harder than ANY of the so-called greats. The true reason why Trish Stratus refuses another title shot is because she fears Rebecca. She knows that Rebecca is a bigger star than she ever was. Trish does not want to face Rebecca again, because she knows that she will not get lucky again like she did at SummerSlam. You wish to bring the fans into this? They have behind Rebecca this entire time, because she is why we still have a women’s division when everyone else checked out, yourselves included. Nobody cared about the Riott Squad being gone. The people still give zero fucks about the Riott Squad, and come Christmas Eve of Destruction, the Riott Squad will be reduced to nothing but ashes on a funeral pyre.”

"You want Rebecca and I in a hardcore match? You got it. I just hope that you have your life insurance paid up, because we will not stop until the Riott Squad are a random pile of body parts. When all is said and done, after Rebecca and I have ripped you to shreds, there will be special places reserved in Hell just for you where you will be tortured for eternity or until I decide to free you. The Eve of Destruction is upon us, and so we will destroy you."
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)