Embrace the darkness

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Embrace the darkness

Post by A.J »

Backstage after warfare a camera ventures into a dark room with red lighting we see alexa bliss clutching her ribs and talking to a figure whos face is hidden by a black towel

Bliss: damn it i had trish right where I wanted her then she gets a lucky move in.

???: yes she did but that's not the only reason why you lost

Alexa looks confused

???: another reason why you lost is because you haven't fully embraced your darker side.

Bliss: how so?

???: even though you had trish where you wanted her you showed a little mercy just like how you showed a little mercy to tam Nakano even though you embraced your darker side you haven't embraced it fully and that's why you lost those two matches.

Bliss: what do I need to do then?

???: you need to take action alexa that title match at the royal rumble should be yours now I know you've had that darker side since you were a child laying in a hospital bed WONDERING if you were gonna live or die.

alexa looks at the figure thinking about those times with sadness.
the figure then wheels in the cart with the board on it from earlier

???: next week I want you to go out there and use this to inflict pain and suffering on someone.
I also want you to pay attention to what I do next week.
you are my protije and I want you to succeed.

Bliss: ok I will mentor.

???: oh I know you will.
the figure laughs as the camera cuts.

Later that week an ebwf camera crew went to a park in Columbus Ohio to conduct an interview with alexa bliss.

Camera: alexa thank you for allowing this interview i want to start off by asking what's your status on your injury.

Bliss: well let's see my ribs are still broken and it will take several weeks to fully heal.

Camera: well we hope you have a successful recovery.

Bliss: yeah I bet you do.

Camera: my next question i want to ask you pertains to footage we saw after Monday night who is this mentor you were talking to?

Alexa looked out at the park a little bit before answering.

Bliss: all I'm gonna say is that my mentor is helping me reach the top of the mountain by helping me use my darker side and my mentor will arrive next week on warfare.

Camera: ok my next question is whats your plans for the royal rumble?

Bliss: my plans ....( bliss smirks) my plans are simple since I got screwed outta the title match at the rumble i plan to enter the women's rumble match and once I win I will go to wrestlemania and the women's champion whether its trish stratus or tam Nakano they will have no choice but to defend the title against the goddess.

Bliss: and another thing I also plan on correcting a mistake..a mistake that I made a long time ago which is why sometime soon I want to have a conversation with someone.

Camera: well who is this person?

Alexa smiled

Bliss: let's just say this person livs to riot

Alexa smiled and walked off.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan